The Cat Bible

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't help it, that was funny! I just read a bit of Genesis 1, and I was cracking up. Irreverant, perhaps, but very cute.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

I can't help it, that was funny! I just read a bit of Genesis 1, and I was cracking up. Irreverant, perhaps, but very cute.
God has a sense of humor. He made the camel, the platypus, and the aardvark, didn't He?

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, that's funny. Can't wait to show that my the husband. He will crack up so much. Good find.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by courtney_ou

i couldnt understand a word it said
I understood some of it, but not much. Maybe it would make more sense if you read it out loud.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it helps if you know your bible. I went to specific passages that I knew well and it was easier to translate from the kitten-speak.

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i know the bible quite well but i have trouble comprehending when someone uses a lot of internet jargon/abbreviations/whatever you want to call it. even the brief captions on the pictures @ lolcatz are hard for me to understand.

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
courtney_ou;2252131 said:
i know the bible quite well but i have trouble comprehending when someone uses a lot of internet jargon/abbreviations/whatever you want to call it. even the brief captions on the pictures @ lolcatz are hard for me to understand.[/QUOTE]

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i never could figure out why someone would think cats would speak like that. to me, cats are so much more intelligent. i always thought it was insulting to cats.
not to say they dont think those things, but not like that