Having a hard day

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just have to rant a moment...

Well, I got my period last night.........blah!!!! Well, that made me upset for two reasons. One, who is happy about getting their period? And two, we are trying for a baby, so every month when I get my period it is hard.

I have the worse cramps ever today. My back is sore. I don't feel like doing anything. I have to clean my house. My throat is a little sore and my nose is a little stuffy! So, I'm sad, feel sick to my stomache and have so much to do but I don't wanna do it!

It's so unfair!!! Why me?!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about that
Hopefully you'll be telling us all that you are pregnant someday!!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad day.

Try not to think about having a baby too much, instead, work on making your life complete the way it is, and BAM! that's when it'll happen! I'm sure we'll be hearing good news from you soon.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have terrible Cramps today too. I hate Periods. I also wanted a baby but it never happened. I would be so happy if it did. My Husband cant though so I gave up. My Sister who dosent want Kids yest might be Preg. She just missed a Period. I do know how you feel.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry sweetie.
I know its so tough. Hang in there, though. It will all be so worth it.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Try not to think about having a baby too much, instead, work on making your life complete the way it is, and BAM! that's when it'll happen! I'm sure we'll be hearing good news from you soon.

I agree.
It seems the harder you try for something, the harder it is to get it!
Try not to think about it so much, and I'll bet it'll happen for you!

I hope you feel better soon! Give your other "kids" a big hug, and I'm sure that will cheer you up!

~KK~