So sick of being sick!

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the last couple weeks I have been fighting a chest cold. It was pretty nasty at one point, and I even had to sleep sitting up so I could breathe. JUST as that was going away I seem to have gotten a sinus cold
My head feels like it's going to explode and despite decongestants and antihistamines my ears are starting to ache

I have to start studying for my first exam today....man I wish I could breathe properly!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sylorna

For the last couple weeks I have been fighting a chest cold. It was pretty nasty at one point, and I even had to sleep sitting up so I could breathe. JUST as that was going away I seem to have gotten a sinus cold
My head feels like it's going to explode and despite decongestants and antihistamines my ears are starting to ache

I have to start studying for my first exam today....man I wish I could breathe properly!
I'm exactly the same. I have a chest cold right now and I have to start studying for finals, which are next week for me. I hate being sick around finals.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you feel better soon
Hope your breathing starts getting better too!
I have a chest cold going on too & this is the busiest time at work...its no fun!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I know how ou feel! Sounds exactly like something I got over not too long ago! It lasted for several weeks. I thought it would never end. Now that it finally did, my throat hurts and my nose is a little stuffy!

Hope you feel better soon!