The single most gorgeous puppy I've ever seen!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A puppy I fostered got returned, and I might add he's drop dead gorgeous!!!

He's 8 months old, neutered, UTD on shots, mostly housetrained (sometimes forgets to go potty when he's outside). He's got fur like silk. Oh yeah, he's like 85 lbs. An Irish Setter/Australian Shepherd X. Got legs like you wouldn't believe!

Chases the cats, but they're ganging up on him to fight back.

The people were going to put an ad in the paper if we didn't take him back tonight & there's no room.....so I'm making do as I can. He'll be outside a fair bit, as that's where he wants to be & before I can do any real training I've got to tire him out!

Going to get some good pics with the good camera in the daylight tomorrow. That pic doesn't do him justice!

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is gorgeous just my type of dog. (well I love all dogs. hehe)

okiron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow why the sudden, "take back now or to the pound we go!" mentality?

*yes, I know they said ad in paper, not pound but basically get rid of animal asap.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by okiron

Wow why the sudden, "take back now or to the pound we go!" mentality?

*yes, I know they said ad in paper, not pound but basically get rid of animal asap.
Um, we are the pound.

They've been in contact with us & their reasoning was legitimate. We'd rather the dog come back to us so we can ensure they find good homes.

Harsco is his name.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very carefully. If I knew it wasn't short term & I wasn't home all day.....I do best when I'm not just sitting around thinking about the bad. Plus I've got 3 other family members to help me take care of them all.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so beautiful
Hes looks to be a very happy dog! I love his happy face with that long tongue

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A few more pics of Harsco, he's got some anxiety issues. I had him out in the shed/kennel with Macey & he ate the door off.

He made himself a nest to sleep in

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

A few more pics of Harsco, he's got some anxiety issues. I had him out in the shed/kennel with Macey & he ate the door off.
Sounds like a typical 8 month old setter/shepard mix that hasn't had a stable home! He is a cutie pie. I hope you get time to work with him a bit before he chews thru a wall!

(I had a shepard mix that did eat thru 2 walls at about that age)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After several weeks, he still wasn't adopted, so another group pulled him. He still isn't adopted!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

After several weeks, he still wasn't adopted, so another group pulled him. He still isn't adopted!
aaaaaaaaaagh i wish i was closer and had the money and space he is perfect for me!
i want to get a border collie or other herding breed too train up and teach agility,fly ball and doggy dance