My latest ultrasound photos!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to share these with you guys! We waited so long for this little guy I want to share him with anyone who will listen, so forgive me.

Here's his face (well, really skull) and his little hand. He was giving us a thumbs up!!!

Here are the cute little feet that love to kick Mommy in the bladder so much!

And the proof that he's all boy!

Our ultrasound tech sucked, so the pictures weren't as great as they could have been. My doctor promised to make it up to me in a month or so and get some better pictures done!!

I can't even put into words how excited we are.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations - again! I always wanted to get a video of my ultrasounds, but the machine was broken, so I never got the chance. I guess there's always going to be another time though eh?
Have you thought of names yet? You guys must be over the moon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Congratulations - again! I always wanted to get a video of my ultrasounds, but the machine was broken, so I never got the chance. I guess there's always going to be another time though eh?
Have you thought of names yet? You guys must be over the moon!!
Thanks! We didn't get a video tape either. They don't tape them at our clinic.
Who knows why. We're throwing some names around, but haven't decided on anything yet.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love ultrasound photos!

Are you going to get the 4-D ultrasound done? I have a friend who had them done with her little girl & they are so amazing & clear!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww how beautiful!
Congratulations again!!
That must be so exciting for you!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... how exciting! How far along are you? I can't wait for all that good stuff... I'm hoping to st least hear a heart beat at my next appointment. I know if I wanted a 3d/4d untrasound we would have to pay out of pocket and I can't decide if I like them or not.