new cat tree!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here's milo and shinobi on their new toy.

and here's milo demonstrating how tiring it is using it!

and finally here they both are enjoying the view!

birdsong123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What fun!! A new tree house! Are they having a good time with it?

Boy, your Milo and my Milo must be soul brothers or astro twins or something!

Check out our Milo's cat tree! Amazing similarities! Ours just has a little box in the middle. Otherwise, I think it's pretty much the same.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh you've got the same one as mine only theirs is grey. Did you get it from Pets at Home?.

There wasn't any twine up the front legs, so Gil had to put some on, but my three love it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Birdsong123

What fun!! A new tree house! Are they having a good time with it?

Boy, your Milo and my Milo must be soul brothers or astro twins or something!

Check out our Milo's cat tree! Amazing similarities! Ours just has a little box in the middle. Otherwise, I think it's pretty much the same.
oh my goodness! these 2 must operate in a parallel universe! their cat trees are very similar! yes they are loving it thanks, milo is currently on the top platform gazing out of the window! he loves just sitting there watching the world go by.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh you've got the same one as mine only theirs is grey. Did you get it from Pets at Home?.

There wasn't any twine up the front legs, so Gil had to put some on, but my three love it
i did yes. first of all we saw this shockingly expensive one, about £70. and the only difference was that it had a few extra mice and dangly bits. i was ready to start saving but then walked round the corner and saw this one for £29.99.

oh and i was supposed to be going on an office dinner but when i saw the cat tree guess what, the kittens and tabby came first! £30 spent on me or the cats, let me see. no contest!