Extreemly Urgent Prayers Needed!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm visiting my in-laws and DH's family on vacation. DH went for a hike with his dad this morning and they haven't come back. It's 2 am our time! I'm at his mother and step-father's house right now. The state police are looking for his dad's car from the itinerary they gave me.

They were only prepared for a day hike. Both aren't new to hiking and I know my FIL was an eagle scout so that gives me some comfort.

Please pray for us tonight. I will try to update you as I can. The computer I'm on is in my in-law's bedroom, but at the moment that is where we're all camped out.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many prayers and vibes headed that way I'll be thinking about them tonight and praying for the best
Do keep us updated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Nikki....I'm actually on the other side of the state from you right now! DH and his dad wen't hiking in Virginia though. I'm just trying to tell myself they probably got stuck out there when it got dark and made themselves a campfire or something.

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh! You're in my area! Many mega prayers and super that they turn up safe and sound! At least it isn't too awfully cold tonight.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Thanks Nikki....I'm actually on the other side of the state from you right now! DH and his dad wen't hiking in Virginia though. I'm just trying to tell myself they probably got stuck out there when it got dark and made themselves a campfire or something.
They're probably ok, especially if they know what to do if they're lost or alone like you metioned they had knowledge of. I do hope they are safely found soon though. You must be very worried
Try not to be too stressed though- i'm sure they'll turn up safe and sound soon!

Where in TN are you at the moment? Nashville area?

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers for them. It happened here a few months ago and the people were ok. A family went to cut a Christmas Tree down and never came back. It was Snowing and they were found a few days later.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and prayers that you hear from them soon! I'm sure everything will be alright.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
UPDATE!!!

DH just called me from some man's house they came across. They are ok, but way off track. The man is letting them get some rest then pointing them in the right direction. I didn't get many details since he's exhausted and his cell reception still wasnt good. They weren't getting any where they were.

I'm just outside of Johnson City here, where DH grew up. I'm going to try to calm down and sleep now.

Thank you everyone for your prayers!!! They worked!!!! God is good to me!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I hope you find them soon! I will keep them in my prayers.

Edit I am glad that you finally heard from him!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Leigh-Ann - that must have been the worst feeling! I am so glad that they are safe.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad they came home safe. It must have been sooo scary!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you must have really been frightened!! Thank goodness they had phones with them and found a house to call from. I hope you can rest easier now.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that I was not up when you needed the prayers but am so glad you heard from them. Praying they make it back safe this morning. How scary!