OMG, I'm freaking out

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I was just sitting here at the computer and the doorbell started ringing. I'm asking myself, who in the heck is here at 11 at night. All DH's friends know he's in bed. So I go to the door and put the chain on, for safety, and when I open the door, nobody is there.
I scanned the street and didn't see anyone. There are no cars on the street except for the neighbors. The only not scary thing I can think of is that some punk kids are playing ding dong ditch. That's never happened though in the three years in my house. My husbands truck isn't locked either and I'm not about to go out there. I wish I still had my 9 millimeter.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Either that, or a kitty?
My farm kitties ring the doorbells all the time. Tony Bob has mastered the art of ringing the doorbell when he's ready to come into the garage. Cow rings the doorbell when he's ready for his own purr-sonal wet food snack. Fafeena rings it whenever she feels the need to be petted!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like idiot kids to me - keep that door chained though! When is your hubby due home?

Edit: Never mind - just reread it and saw he's in bed...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Either that, or a kitty?
My farm kitties ring the doorbells all the time. Tony Bob has mastered the art of ringing the doorbell when he's ready to come into the garage. Cow rings the doorbell when he's ready for his own purr-sonal wet food snack. Fafeena rings it whenever she feels the need to be petted!
It's funny you said that because 10 minutes ago I looked out the front window again and saw a cat in the driveway.
I thought, "hey maybe kitty rang the doorbell."

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

It's funny you said that because 10 minutes ago I looked out the front window again and saw a cat in the driveway.
I thought, "hey maybe kitty rang the doorbell."
If he knocks on the door, let him in!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the winter I would always see little paw prints in the snow. They would come up our front walk and lead behind the bushes in front of the house. I bet it's the same cat I just saw. I also think it's the same one that was chomping a rabbit in our drive last year. I pulled in one night and got that bloody suprise.