TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Young Guns (1988)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Young Guns (1988)

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
So.. I avoided watching this Movie for the longest time because I usually dont like old Movies and it just didnt look interesting to me. Well I finally watched it like 2 weeks ago ((and again last night)) and I like it!!! lol its actually a pretty good Movie and im looking forward to watching the second one!!
For anyone who hasnt seen it.. WATCH IT!!! its very worth watching!!
My fave part of the Movie is when they drink that drink that the Indian Dude made and there like High off it or something... the way they acted was soo funny!!! Oh and between you and me... hehe I think Emilio Estevez is very attractive in this Movie
lol so please watch it if you havnt.. its a very good Movie!! :nod
post #2 of 13
Since with did stuff from 1988 become old? It wasn't that long ago.
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_wings View Post
Since with did stuff from 1988 become old? It wasn't that long ago.
Man, that made me feel old.

I love that movie, it's been one of my faves for a long time.
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen16 View Post
So.. I avoided watching this Movie for the longest time because I usually dont like old Movies and it just didnt look interesting to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons89 View Post
Man, that made me feel old.

I love that movie, it's been one of my faves for a long time.

Oh, geez, me too, on both counts! I started kindergarten that year!

Oh, and Young Guns II sucks.

Tricia
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bunny View Post
Oh, geez, me too, on both counts! I started kindergarten that year!

Oh, and Young Guns II sucks.

Tricia
Yes, it did. Badly.

I started my senior year of HS in '88.
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_wings View Post
Since with did stuff from 1988 become old? It wasn't that long ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons89 View Post
Man, that made me feel old.

I love that movie, it's been one of my faves for a long time.
Wow. I didn't think Young Guns was an "old" movie either. I think I was in 7th or 8th grade, and I had the biggest crush on Emilio Estevez and Lou Diamond Phillips. I liked that movie. I think I even had the soundtrack. Bon Jovi did Blaze of Glory for that movie didn't he?
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleraven7726 View Post
Bon Jovi did Blaze of Glory for that movie didn't he?
I'm pretty sure that was on Young Guns II - later released on his solo album Blaze of Glory.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bunny View Post
Oh, geez, me too, on both counts! I started kindergarten that year!
Tricia
LOL, I don't want to hear it...I was a freshmen in college!

Oh if you liked Young Guns, rent "Tombstone". I'm not sure when it came out but it's not quite as "old" as Young Guns and it is awesome! It tells the story of the gun fight at OK corral with Doc Holiday and Wyatt Earp. Definitely worth watching!
post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Oh.. oops sorry guys.. I didnt mean to make you feel old
I just call that Movie old cuz its like ... 3 yrs before my time ... WHOA!! I actually thought that was way before my time... only 3 yrs?!!.. now dont I feel stupid

Although.. I also think of Terminator 2 as an old movie too... ... I guess im use to Movies from like '97 and up.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bunny View Post
Oh, geez, me too, on both counts! I started kindergarten that year!

Oh, and Young Guns II sucks.

Tricia

Well, I think that is a matter of opinion... I loved both movies!
post #11 of 13
If you want to watch an old western that is soooo good...

Watch "Paint Your Wagon" A young and handsome Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin actually sing in it! It is a musical. Click actually sings very good in the movie.. I loved it!
post #12 of 13
Oh wow, I was 23 in 1988 This movie was very popular that year! Many a young girl swooned
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleraven7726 View Post
Bon Jovi did Blaze of Glory for that movie didn't he?
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_wings View Post
I'm pretty sure that was on Young Guns II - later released on his solo album Blaze of Glory.
Yeah, it was Young Guns II. Great soundtrack! I stole my Mom's tape years ago, and I just got it on CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkiki View Post
Well, I think that is a matter of opinion... I loved both movies!
I'm glad somebody liked it!

Tricia
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Young Guns (1988)