I was curious

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as to how many of you call your cats Stinky. It's Popsies' second name.

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hhehe funny! just called billy stinky like 2 hrs ago.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I marked "on occasion", but what I generally call Danny is "Stink Blossom". I guess it is a little less insulting.

darly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Luckily I don't get the chance to call Kitten stinky, she hasn't breached that line quite yet. I do often have to call her "Wet Cat" because she seems to enjoy climbing all over me with wet feet. Where the wet comes from, I may never know.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's too funny!! I call these guys stinky every evening when I clean out the litterbox

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oreo usually gets called stinky twice a day because he leaves his pile in the box and then RUNS away from it at top speed without stopping to bury it because he doesn't like the smell. So, of course it stinks more because it's just sitting there unburied. He's the one who reminds me to clean the boxes twice a day with his zooming ritual.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shark and Brandy are called stinky on the odd occasion when I notice an odd smell from them both, and it seems to be when ever they have been underneath my dad's car...you can also tell when, as Brandy is covered in grease marks.
With Shark you can't, as she is all black!
She will just smell...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixie gets call stinky quite often unfortunately..Probably due to the fact she eats everything in sight and has the unladylike habit of passing gas that can clear a room. With her it is a chicken issue so I have to really watch the labels for her food..

What makes it even more interesting is that Sassy eats the Mature Minced Chicken Formula from the vets because he has a kidney issue and I have to watch like a hawk she doesn't get into it or we all have to wear cloths pins on our noses..

I swear even the other cats look at her as if to say "Man Pixie your stinky".

Poor girl you think she would get a complex or something but it doesn't seem to bother her in the least.

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
. . . but my RB cat Miles was also affectionately known as "Stinky" because he was black and white and had a habit of stamping his paws like a skunk while he made himself comfortable.

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarLy

Luckily I don't get the chance to call Kitten stinky, she hasn't breached that line quite yet. I do often have to call her "Wet Cat" because she seems to enjoy climbing all over me with wet feet. Where the wet comes from, I may never know.
She's probably either: 1) walking around in your bathtub/sink/shower or 2) dipping her paws in her water dish. My Oliver does both, so I occasionally get the wet paws too.

Welcome to TCS, BTW!

darly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol, thanks, isn't the soggy paws thing just fabulous, especially after the get the litter box, and you get soggy litter paws lol

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nabu's nickname is "Stinky"
variations are:
Stinky-winky
Stinkbomb
Stinky-poo-kitty

He has a sensitive tummy, prone to soft poos. And over the years he developed this nickname.
He also expresses his anal glands when excited.

He's the sweetest cat, but it's probably good I adopted him...not sure how many people would have the patience for him.