What's with all the meets? LOL

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I propose that we have an international TCS meet day. From all the different states we just all meet up on one set day in the area of our choices. I.E. Arizona can choose, various parts in California have theirs. I think that would be fun

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats a Good Idea Too. I once met someone from online in Las Vegas. She was from So Cal and was on a Business trip in Vegas. we went on Vac there and met.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's fun. I think it would be fun to meet some of the amazing people on here.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That doesn't sound international! That sounds national.

I vote we all meet in Australia. I think that's a great idea!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

If you buy me a ticket, I`ll be happy to come!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

As much as I would love to go, one of 3 things need to happen:

When I'm rich off of my 401(k) and officially retired you bet I'll be there.

The other option is if I marry rich or win the lottery
Which ever comes first.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I don't think she was suggesting to meet in the same place, just on the same day...meeting at the same place would be a bit of a logistical nightmare.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I don't think she was suggesting to meet in the same place, just on the same day...meeting at the same place would be a bit of a logistical nightmare.
Ya that's what I meant. I tried to explain my thoughts as best I could sometimes it gets all jumbled.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would be fun!

I have been to two meet ups...

Once I met a few online friends in San Antonio, TX. I drove out there with someone I had only met once
and stayed at one of my online friend's house. We had a blast... Only thing is the Alamo was closed when we got there.. Had dinner at this crazy place on the River Walk. Spent the day at Sea world and had a fantastic weekend

The other time was when I went to Vegas to meet up with some fellow chat hosts (I use to be a chat host in Love@aol...
) There was another host that lived here in Bakersfield. I drove over with her. Room at the Excalabur Hotel with another host and had another fantastic weekend!

I would love to meet each and every one of you one day!! Hopefully, the California meet up will be close to here. My car is not too good.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

That would be fun!

I have been to two meet ups...

Once I met a few online friends in San Antonio, TX. I drove out there with someone I had only met once
and stayed at one of my online friend's house. We had a blast... Only thing is the Alamo was closed when we got there.. Had dinner at this crazy place on the River Walk. Spent the day at Sea world and had a fantastic weekend

The other time was when I went to Vegas to meet up with some fellow chat hosts (I use to be a chat host in Love@aol...
) There was another host that lived here in Bakersfield. I drove over with her. Room at the Excalabur Hotel with another host and had another fantastic weekend!

I would love to meet each and every one of you one day!! Hopefully, the California meet up will be close to here. My car is not too good.
I travel to California often. I have lots o family there and my bf is born and raised in Cali. It's not too far from where we are. Hopefully the meet up will be around a time we are there.