So What's On The Menu For Sunday Dinner.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Swung by the grocery store after work and picked up some pork tenderloin they had on sale.

So for dinner this evening I am having broiled pork tenderloin with Hunter's sauce(mushroom, onions, and pepper corns thickened with a demi-glaze)
Boc Choy and Asparagus steamed then seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and butter.
For dessert a nice ripe mango.

It is cooking as we speak and smells fantastic..

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a beautiful day, so I grilled up some fliet mignon wrapped in bacon and coated in multiple layers of Tiger sauce (one each for hubby and myself) and nuked some acorn squash with garlic butter.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a beef roast on Thursday, and have some leftover that I had shredded, so I might just make that up for sandwich or something easy like that

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got steaks thawing and I need to get off of TCS long enough to figure out what I'm going to make with them. Probably a salad and some potato dish.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin suprised me by cleaning out all of the cars (including detailing mine!) so i decided to make him one of his favorites- homemade sloppy joe's

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Convinced my BF that the cook needed Sunday night off!

We went to the local deli and got their soup/ half-sandwich special! Yummy!!! We each got lentil soup, done Middle-eastern style with lemon in it and he got a half-a-pastrami sandwhich. I got roast beef!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All experienced food: The end of a piece of ham will become ham patties. The nugget potatoes from Friday will be panfried. There may be enough asparagus left...

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriends mom cooked tonight and we had bbq chicken, baked potatoes, salad, corn on the cob and bread. Way too much food for 4 people.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've had a hankerin for some chicken all day today. It's lookin like Churches tonight. Loooooove
their chicken.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunday is dinner at Mom's and she made roast beef in mushroom gravy with mashed potatoes and corn tonight

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Swung by the grocery store after work and picked up some pork tenderloin they had on sale.

So for dinner this evening I am having broiled pork tenderloin with Hunter's sauce(mushroom, onions, and pepper corns thickened with a demi-glaze)
Boc Choy and Asparagus steamed then seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and butter.
For dessert a nice ripe mango.

It is cooking as we speak and smells fantastic..
We had pork loiin, too! OUrs was baked in a cream of mushroom soup with rice and veggies and then topped with parmesan.