Vote for March: Cat-upult into Spring!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for all of the wonderful entries for the March Photo Contest - Cat-upult Into Spring! Congratulations to our finalists, as determined by our site team. To make it fair, we did institute a rule that we could not vote for our own pictures. We were each allowed to vote for 10 photos, and these constitute the ones that 1/2 of us voted for. (I want to make this as transparent as possible so everyone knows this is a fair process.)

This poll will be open for 1 week. Each member can vote for one of our finalists, and you can vote for your own photo if you want to. You did not have to enter a photo to be able to vote. The top photos will be featured in a 2009 Calendar that will be offered for sale through Cafe Press at the TCS Store.
An example of what the calendar may look like is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../Example-1.jpg Please note I used the first 3 photos in alphabetical order, it is not reflective of the team vote or my own personal views.

The top 3 will receive points (1st: 5000 points, 2nd: 2500 points, 3rd: 1000 points) and a custom signature showing the whole site that they have Mr./Ms. March on TCS! And, of course, bragging rights.

The photos will appear in the next two posts, in alphabetical order. The poll will close in 1 week, on Sunday, April 13th.

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
too bad my little one didn't make it. I love the choices though it was a tough decision.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lindsey88

too bad my little one didn't make it. I love the choices though it was a tough decision.
i wanted to vote for more than one!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lindsey88

I loved that pic so much. I so would have voted for it.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww...my Faith didn't make it...oh well, maybe next time around...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was really hard to choose the first time, I still have no idea who to vote for now!
There were so many great pictures that didn't make the cut
, but the ones that did are truly fabulous pics.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can we finish the contest now? Stumpy is just barely in the lead

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! what a super hard decision!!! I had to narrow it down, but had to enlist my daughters for help.

Good luck everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just finalized another part of the 1st place prize for each monthly winner.

The 1st Place finisher of each month will be sent a Cats of TCS Calendar when it is completed!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just couldn't resist that Stumpy overbite
This is a very difficult decision the pictures are excellent.