Would anyone from California want to Meet each other?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the inland empire... near Riverside.
I would like to meet with you lovely cat people, and don't mind driving so I'm good for a radius of ~100 miles.

(mews2much, we should have had lunch or something when i was in town!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me know next time you our out here. My Best friend I met online in another Cat Group. She lives in Fresno. I am in Modesto. I think someplace in the middle of all of us would be good. I know there are some people from the Bay Area on here too and some in the Mountains.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay. Bakersfield is 1.5 hours away and Santa Barbara is 2.5 hours away. Of course we are half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I mentioned, but I'm Bay Area (near San Jose).

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Let me know next time you our out here. My Best friend I met online in another Cat Group. She lives in Fresno. I am in Modesto. I think someplace in the middle of all of us would be good. I know there are some people from the Bay Area on here too and some in the Mountains.
I am in Fresno, and I grew up in Modesto!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Sister lives in Fresno and my Friend lives there. I have Family in the Bay Area and So Cal too. What part of Modesto did you live in?

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may have to go to San Diego sometime soon, to stage an intervention with my sister. Let me know when you all decide to meet. If I'm out there at that time...a cat friend meetup might actually be a welcome diversion for me!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IBelongInTheZoo

My sister,TheZooKeeper, and I live in Yorba Linda. It is in North Orange County. It is also about 30 miles away from Riverside.
How funny I moved to Az from Fullerton.