Shortage of Nutro products?

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now i have no idea if this involves the US or not{as i am in Canada} but my petsmart & petcetera have signs posted of a shortage from the supplier till June of nutro/max foods

Now i have no idea whether this will involve other stores or whether it's just their supplier?

Needless to say i am somewhat concerned/annoyed by this.. i mean what do i do? stock up?

anyone heard anything?? ty

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
IT is in fact a small size BAG shortage... according to the paper should resolve in the next couple weeks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

IT is in fact a small size BAG shortage... according to the paper should resolve in the next couple weeks
ah, i see.. they seem to feel{petsmart} that the delay will go till June? of coarse our bags have to have french/english so maybe that causes a further delay.

thanks

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well one memo said the last week of Jan things were being printed... today something said bags should be going out the last week of march ( which here some have arrived already_

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Watch your ingredients on the new bag carefully. I feed Serengeti dry in the morning and they were having 'bag issues' at the end of January. On a hunch, I cut the label off my last bag and kept it until I could get a hold of the new bag, and much to my dismay, they did change some things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bazkitty

Watch your ingredients on the new bag carefully. I feed Serengeti dry in the morning and they were having 'bag issues' at the end of January. On a hunch, I cut the label off my last bag and kept it until I could get a hold of the new bag, and much to my dismay, they did change some things.
Interesting.. something i will watch for, ty!