I found it! I found it!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found the one thing that told me my mom,is with my brother,She and my brother both loved yellow roses,he allways got her them ,on her birthday.,Well today I went to wal-mart,for bread,and thought I would look at the plants while I was there,(really did't have the money for plants)I came across a yellow rose bush,The saleswomen saw me looking at it a said,for some reason we only got the one yellow rose bush this year ! I knew right I was meant to be a walmart today!!The nearest walmart is a 30 minute drive away,4 or 5 small stores between here and there.Yep I bought it ! It was only $4.97 !
It is in great shape,for a walmart plant.Sometimes they don't take care of their plants.i can't wait intill it blooms!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, I'm so glad for you -- that's a clear and beautiful sign for sure.
Let us see some pictures when it blooms!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, sometimes we find signs in the strangest places...even Walmart. I definitely think you went there for a reason and that was it. Can't wait to see pics of it in full bloom! What a great gift from and for you mom and brother.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Was there a tag on the plant that said where it came from? Just curious, because a LOT of roses in the U.S. come from Tyler, TX. My wife loves those yellow roses, too; I guess I need to get her another one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Was there a tag on the plant that said where it came from? Just curious, because a LOT of roses in the U.S. come from Tyler, TX. My wife loves those yellow roses, too; I guess I need to get her another one.
I did't look,and I have thrown it away,I do know the raper was white.How far is Tyler from Fort Hood? I lived there a long time ago.