Salem Finally Used the Litterbox!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!

She was whining to get out of her room the other morning so she could go outside, and I thought no - I won't let her out - maybe she'll give in and use the litterbox. After about 5 minutes of whining, I heard intense scratching & digging going on in her litterbox. Afterwards, I went in to check on her, and wala! Results!!
I'm so proud of her!

Of course this occurred after I ordered the Cat Attract stuff, and just before I received it.
CATS!!

Anyone wanna buy some Cat Attract??

~KK~

jimmylegs

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
congratulations! it's funny how excited we get over these things but it is very nice when the cats finally come around. the cat attract might still be a good idea since your cat is only just starting to get the idea of the litter box. yay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jimmylegs

congratulations! it's funny how excited we get over these things but it is very nice when the cats finally come around. the cat attract might still be a good idea since your cat is only just starting to get the idea of the litter box. yay!
It is funny, isn't it?
I almost feel like I did back when my son first got potty trained!

Now that she's figured it out, she's using ALL the litterboxes - not just hers!
That kinda surprises me, b/c she seems to be so fussy, but I don't really care - just as long as she's using them.

The Cat Attract may come in handy, when it's time to teach the kittens..

~KK~