Apri

angelic00

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was just curious on what you all thought about the APRI(America's pet registry inc.) it is supposed to be like the AKC(American kennel club).I have heard/read that its a prime registry for BYBs because of the low cost of registering.just curious as to other opinions before setting out to buy another dog(i would like to be a pure breed english bulldog).

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um.....it's not a good registry if you want a purebred show dog. It's great for a pet, but nothing more. They don't have to be purebred at all, no one checks and no one cares.

Please don't spend very much for a dog with this sort of registry. If it has a vet history with shots and everything, then enough money to cover that cost is fair.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIPPPPPPPPPPP OFFFFFFFFFFFFF big time - don't even go there! I would not buy any animal that was registered with them.

They are backyard breeder and puppy mill registery. Please don't buy any pet from them. They cannot be registered or shown, etc. in AKC or other associations.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP OFF ... I was able to register a FISH that I got at PETCO ...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Are you serious Sharky - they registered a FISH??????
yup... theyll register anything.. a friend did there snake also a petstore purchase