ok some more picrures.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Foxy had 3 kittens? Two torties and a patched tabby. Foxy is a calico.

Lizzy had 2 kittens? Black and she's a brown tabby.

Are you sure the patched tabby kitten belongs to Foxy? If so, then Foxy mated with 2 different fathers - the patched tabby has to have a tabby father. Suspecting the torties had a solid black father as they are true torties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Lizzy had 2 kittens? Black and she's a brown tabby.

Are you sure the patched tabby kitten belongs to Foxy? If so, then Foxy mated with 2 different fathers - the patched tabby has to have a tabby father. Suspecting the torties had a solid black father as they are true torties.
foxy had 4 kittens we lost a little one who was white with what looked like solid patchs of red and black on her back. and yes the patched tabby is deffently foxys they were in seprate rooms, lizzie had hers on the 1st of april and foxy had hers on the 3rd of april.
I thought the patched tabby didnt look like a normal tabby but i wasnt sure

Well i know for a fact there is a brown classic male tabby a black and white male and a black with a tiny mark of white on his chin who havnt been neutered 2 look to be strays and the other one i'm not to sure on whos he is.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

From the pictures, I thought Foxy had one tortie (the darkest tortie as you explained it), one torbie (patched tabby - the tortie with tabby patterns on the black fur) and the third kitten looks like a brown tabby to me. But kind of hard to tell from the angles of the pics...

And GoldenKitty.... I am wondering about your two father theory... while a Calico mother mating with a Black father, would produce only black, red, or true tortie kittens... a Brown Tabby male, mating with a True Calico would produce both true torties AND patched tabbies along with solid blacks and red (males) and brown tabbies.

Of course it still is possible that she mated with more than one tom... but it is genetically possible the Brown Tabby is the sole father.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at the pictures again closer
The Patched Tabby is the "tortie/tabby" - the other one is a tortie as she has red spots mixed in.

The 3rd one is a brown tabby - when I first looked at him, he looked like a tortie, but I can see the lighter brown that I thought was red spotting
Sorry about that

The P. Tabby and the Tortie are females - since you mentioned a male, then the brown tabby would be the boy - so 2 girls, 1 boy.

And yes a brown tabby father could be the sole father of all 3 kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahh now it makes sense thanks lol, and yes the brown tabby is male. was the only male out of all 4 of her kittens.