funniest thing i think i have ever read

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that poor woman. I feel sorry for her, but at the same time was laughing hysterically.
FFFFWWWWWWPPPPP hahahaha

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THAT was one of the most hilarious things I've read in awhile!!!!

"butt-dwelling critters"

My Chewbacca is a big dog with bigger farts... but he's never stared at his butt for escaping monsters. LOL He has; however, cleared the room his fair share!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that was too funny! I am curious though... as a broke student how on earth can she afford to feed a mastiff?!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

OMG that was too funny! I am curious though... as a broke student how on earth can she afford to feed a mastiff?!
Probably WHY she's broke!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Probably WHY she's broke!
No kidding!!

That link is priceless. I loved the part about the fog and butt staring! LOL

On Wednesday when I was at the Vet's a woman came in with her 12 week old Mastiff puppy. He was such a doll! It was the first time I'd seen one. His head was huge and so were his paws.

She said he was a pure bred English Mastiff. He looked a bit like this little one here: http://www.englishmastiff.org.uk/frontc.jpghttp://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?p...hoto_id=137740

I just did a google search to see how big they get when full grown!

http://boston.com/news/globe/gallery/120707?pg=17

OMG!
In addition to my full time nursing salary I'd have to take on a part time job just to keep him in food!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

She probably has a thriving career in standup comedy! That was some great comic writing!
Yeah, with a Mastiff who has a Chihuahua for his "brother" she could really write some good lines. You know, a chihuahua is about the size of that lamp

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We used to have a Boxer who was the same way! We never found a solution, either, other than to open our windows all the time, even in dead winter.

I wanted a Mastiff, and hubby wanted a Boxer, and one of the arguments he'd used was that Mastiffs were prone to flatulence!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

We are both sitting here laughing - DH's suggestion "go buy a cork".....
Funny - that was my first thought too. There's only one problem... if she doesn't die from asphixiation... she's going to cork his butt and die in the resulting explosion! Try explaining that one to the neighbours!

"I tried to stop my dog's flatulence.... he blew up!"

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Some of the other 'best of' listings are pretty funny too.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That was funny. My Charlie stares at his butt everytime he farts too, now I know he is looking for the critters.
Luckily his farts don't smell to bad unless I give him "milkbones" nothing else seems to affect him like they do, thank goodness.