I don't know who this new cat is, but...

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...I sure like her!

Lady came back from her spay yesterday and has become such a lover in comparison to the insanely timid thing she was before. I'm contantly being mewed at by her royal scratchiness to be picked up, and she's curling up on me constantly. Guess where she is now? Yep, on my lap.

On a side note, if you've never tried typing while rubbing a cats back and getting your one typing arm attacked, well, you haven't lived yet.

I have to go, Lady's mewing to get me petting her with two hands again. Spoiled brat.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roly and Squeak love to get up on my lap in the most inopportune times and mostly when I am on the computer. Here's a pic I snapped the other night while on the laptop, Roly decided to pay me a visit.

He was laying on the keys... so I couldnt exactly type, not even one handed... but I did manage to tease him with the cursor

PS glad the spay went well and she cuddlier than ever!!!

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cocoalily

...I sure like her!

Lady came back from her spay yesterday and has become such a lover in comparison to the insanely timid thing she was before. I'm contantly being mewed at by her royal scratchiness to be picked up, and she's curling up on me constantly. Guess where she is now? Yep, on my lap.
This happened to my Holly Golightly after she underwent surgery for abscess removal last summer. I rescued her from the streets in May 2007 and she was very timid; always hanging out under the bed. She behaved very feral and it was difficult to form an attachment with her.

However, when she came home from the hospital, she finally began to trust me and our relationship is wonderful now! I think cats in those medical situations feel very vulnerable and need our assistance. They finally learn to trust at that point.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandy sure has become a lovely cuddle bug since he was neutered over a year ago...it's amazing what operations do to our pets.

On that note, he spent almost 3 hours curled up on my lap last night, but he kept fidgeting!
And occasionally he would look up and me and meow loudly for me to stop typing and stroke him...

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the dreaded computer lay about. I will be in the middle if an excellent post and then sprawl there one of them goes.