TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › my pretty Sparkle!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my pretty Sparkle!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
she's sooo beautiful! i feel awful sometime's, i seem to take more picture's of Sparkle than i do the other two!







it's only because, she's alway's sleeping LOL! the other two are sooo hard to get picture's of, as they never stay still!
post #2 of 20
Aww! she is lovely Dont feel guilty though. I did the same for a while with our late Amber. She too was always sleeping in odd positions, Milo was always out and about running around like a lunatic.
post #3 of 20
Sparkle is sooo precious!
post #4 of 20
She looks just like my Skye. I think they must have been separated at birth. She is so stunning.
post #5 of 20
Sparkles name sure fits her! She sparkles!! Those photos of her sleeping are so precious!
post #6 of 20
awww she's soo pretty
post #7 of 20
Gorgeous girl!
post #8 of 20
What a glamour puss
post #9 of 20
She looks a lot like my Antigone, I think brown tabbies are the prettiest kitties and Sparkle is no exception!!!
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myufo View Post
Aww! she is lovely Dont feel guilty though. I did the same for a while with our late Amber. She too was always sleeping in odd positions, Milo was always out and about running around like a lunatic.
LOL, glad to hear am not the only person then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnofSierra View Post
Sparkle is sooo precious!
thank's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeCat0117 View Post
She looks just like my Skye. I think they must have been separated at birth. She is so stunning.
yeh, i noticed that aswel! your Skye's very pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katz4Life View Post
Sparkles name sure fits her! She sparkles!! Those photos of her sleeping are so precious!
hehe, it sure does fit her! she's my little sweetheart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressotdark View Post
awww she's soo pretty


Quote:
Originally Posted by bnwalker2 View Post
Gorgeous girl!
she's loving these compliment's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome2 View Post
What a glamour puss
she most certainly is LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
She looks a lot like my Antigone, I think brown tabbies are the prettiest kitties and Sparkle is no exception!!!
yeh, i've alway's had a soft spot for brown tabby's!

hehe! Sparkle say's, "thank's for all the lovely comment's!"
post #11 of 20
I do the same thing with Peep (you can probably tell by looking at my 'single' sig )...he's much more photogenic than the other three are. I do gather them all together for photoshoots so I have pictures of all of them, but when I go looking through my pictures there's an overload of Peep and hardly any of Tucker, Mama, and Lady. So don't feel bad, I do the same thing!

Sparkle's gorgeous. How old is she?
post #12 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoalily View Post
Sparkle's gorgeous. How old is she?
she's nearly 14 month's!
post #13 of 20
i know what you mean, milo always stays near me so even when he's sleeping i can grab a photo opportunity!

she is such a beautiful little girl, something about that young lady is absolutely captivating!
post #14 of 20
She is very pretty
post #15 of 20
She certainly is a beautiful girl!

I know what you mean though. I have lots of pictures of Kitty and not many of Maisie. She just isn`t as photogenic
post #16 of 20
Aww, what a cutie I'd love to see some pictures of Izzy also
post #17 of 20
I tend to favor Stan because Bella won't sit still for a picture. I do love those brown tabby girls though!! She's gorgeous.
post #18 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
i know what you mean, milo always stays near me so even when he's sleeping i can grab a photo opportunity!

she is such a beautiful little girl, something about that young lady is absolutely captivating!
aww thank's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
She is very pretty


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
She certainly is a beautiful girl!

I know what you mean though. I have lots of pictures of Kitty and not many of Maisie. She just isn`t as photogenic
yeh, it's not like i don't try either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeba07 View Post
Aww, what a cutie I'd love to see some pictures of Izzy also
yeh, i've posted a fair few thread's of Izzy before now. click my username, & then go to all thread's started by me on the left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBella View Post
I tend to favor Stan because Bella won't sit still for a picture. I do love those brown tabby girls though!! She's gorgeous.
thank's!
post #19 of 20
Aw....she's gorgeous!! I love kitties when they're sleeping and all peaceful.
post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanner View Post
Aw....she's gorgeous!! I love kitties when they're sleeping and all peaceful.
thank's!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › my pretty Sparkle!