Daily Thread Thurs April 3rd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mooooooooooooorning peeps!

Well its my Friday today, I have tomorrow off...and Josh is going to be here at 10:30am tomorrow

Its going to be a balmy 9 degrees today..and mainly sunny I think. The weekend is supposed to be like 15 and sunny with the exception of tomorrow. This is going to be a great weekend.

My boss is taking us out for lunch today too AND I have a sales appointment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I hope you all have a comparably great day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yoo hoo
You have a fab day tomorrow with Josh Nat. I bet you won't be able to sleep tonight

A sunny day here, but it's supposed to get cold again at the weekend.

Housework night tonight, along with chainging the dreaded duvet cover

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Housework night tonight, along with chainging the dreaded duvet cover
Susan, I hope you said you were routined in that one "are you routined?" thread...it seems Thursday is always your chore day right?

You know you spend too much time on TCS, when you start knowing OTHER members routines

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Mooooooooooooorning peeps!

Well its my Friday today, I have tomorrow off...and Josh is going to be here at 10:30am tomorrow

Its going to be a balmy 9 degrees today..and mainly sunny I think. The weekend is supposed to be like 15 and sunny with the exception of tomorrow. This is going to be a great weekend.

My boss is taking us out for lunch today too AND I have a sales appointment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I hope you all have a comparably great day!
Sounds like you have a great day ahead of you!!!!

I have a typical day of work planned. Thankfully the Anti-Inflammatory drugs kicked in and I am not in as much pain.

This evening, I have one of my monthly Tree Committee meetings of which I am the chairperson.

Not a whole lot of anything else planned.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know Nat...I'm afraid this Josh guy is going to wind up taking you away from us
We're going to have to keep a close eye on him

Anyhoo - Definitely have tons of fun this weekend (which sounds like you will!).

It's pretty nice outside (40s F) and sunny. I think that's about all here...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I don't know Nat...I'm afraid this Josh guy is going to wind up taking you away from us
We're going to have to keep a close eye on him
No way, I am not going anywhere!!
He knows about TCS..I just won't let him come on here because ALOT of my posts would be quite embarassing for him to read

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Susan, I hope you said you were routined in that one "are you routined?" thread...it seems Thursday is always your chore day right?

You know you spend too much time on TCS, when you start knowing OTHER members routines
I am routined Nat, so yes you know me only too well

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Shaping up to be a great day weather wise here.

Heading off to work shortly am a little behind schedule this morning so guess I better pick up the pace soon.

Nothing much planned just have to swing by the vets after work to pick up Sassy, the kept him overnight to get a urine sample but as of this morning he was still being uncooperative...doesn't surprise me in the least..We'll have to see what options there are..

Needless to say Linus is not a happy camper without his sleeping buddy. Pixie is in more attention for me mode though..
It's just like having kids sometimes..

Anyway everyone have a good day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its sunny on 41 ready!!!! High expected to be 53F. This will be the first time since 11/14/2007 that we have reached 50F-FINALLY......

Worked on some bookkeeping stuff this morning then got an email from a potential client saying they are staying with their current service-RATS... Plus another potential from lat year doesn't look too good either but the verdict isn't out on that one yet.

Have a pain in the arch of my right foot and it hurts a bit when I walk-no swelling though.

Gonna workoutside tonite-pruning trees and attempting to do some yard work.

Trying a fancy recipe out tonite for dinner involving crabmeat and beef tenderloin-I'll report on the results tomorrow.

Have a good one!!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone...or should I say good night? I will be heading off to bed in a few..sleeping til about 4 or 5pm then getting up doing the litter boxes sweeping and mopping and some other basic house cleaning...after that I will be going out for a nice calm dinner with DH
Everyone have a great day!!

Natalie,
You have a wonderfully "warm" weekend with Josh!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo lucky you getting an extra Friday in your week!! I'm not up to much - I have to go and collect all my books on my Friday for my vet. nursing course seeing as they actually arrived today!! But it's going to have to wait until Saturday morning, I think, seeing as tomorrow I intend to fill up on the champagne during my dress shopping

Hope you're all having a great Thursday! The weekend is coming!!!