What a racket

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im at the pc upstairs with the window open just minding my own, when all of a sudden I hear a scream and then a couple of seconds later crash bang wallop in the kitchen. Well it turns out the wife is outside getting the washing in. Its a bit on the dark side, as she turns and bends down to put a folded item into the basket, there was Milo with stretched up with his front paws on the basket staring at the wife. She lept back and gave out a scream, one frightened Milo comes dashing into the house and knocks the cat bowls for six across the kitchen floor.

What is it with you women eh? Cant you do anything without making a noise?

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ha ha, we had something simular happen at work tonight, one of the girls took the garbage out, just as she tossed in the bag one of the ferals around the cafe jumped out of the dumpster and scared her, she screamed and ran, she screamed so loud we heard her over the radio and train whistle!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant remember too many times that Ive screamed...The last time was when a wolf spider was crawling up my pants leg I screamed and passed out from fear

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

...The last time was when a wolf spider was crawling up my pants leg I screamed and passed out from fear
Yup. That would do it for me.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

What is it with you women eh? Cant you do anything without making a noise?
Poor Milo.

FWIW - at our house it's my hubby who makes all the noise. My daughter and I are pretty quiet and I need quiet (within reason of course) or I get tense. Hubby cannot do anything it seems without making a huge noise. He even talks loud on the telephone like it isn't electric or something so he has to shout to get his voice the distance.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

He even talks loud on the telephone like it isn't electric or something so he has to shout to get his voice the distance.
Sounds like my mother-in-law. My gosh, when she calls, you can hear her across the room! I have to hold the phone away from my ear because it's too loud!!

I'm not much of a screamer. When I am scared, I just maybe gasp a little or something! But both DH's mom and my mom scream as if they are being killed if they are slightly frightened by something!
Then I just laugh at them!