Daily Thread HUMP day April 2nd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rise and Shine my lovelies!

Its going to be 5 degrees and sunny today! And 10 degrees and sunny tomorrow
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SPRING!

I am having the best week..and hopefully it all continues today. I'm sure it will

Coming home after work to clean up and do laundry in preparation for Josh's visit on Friday. Also, I might pop out to the mall and see if there are any nice outfits I can buy

Have a great day folks!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello everyone! i hope your all having a good day. mine's not bad, got food shopping to do hehe! how exciting LOL!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all....I woke up fat this morning. None of my pants fit so looks like I will be hitting the gym after work for an hour.

OK enough of my fat rants...today is suppose for be 52 F today and sunny
Talk about a really nice day. Maybe I'll walk to the gym...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!. I've been up for 6 hours already, so half my day is over

Originally Posted by lunasmom

I woke up fat this morning. None of my pants fit so looks like I will be hitting the gym after work for an hour.

OK enough of my fat rants.....
I know the feeling!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speaking of waking up fat...yesterday for lunch I had a big fat steak..then I was heading to the gym just hours later. It looked like I had a preggo belly because of all the heavy steak in there
GROSS!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Nice and sunny here today, but a little chilly, however it is suppose to warm up after lunch..

Taking the day off, got caught up on all my stuff yesterday and decided some R&R was in order..

Nothing really exciting planned, just running some errands, stopping by the hospital to visit my sister, then maybe a quick trip to Walmart.

The kitties are good this morning, all sitting in a sunspot enjoying the warmth..

Everyone have a good day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So today was mom's best friends funeral. The line was out the door and services was pushed back an hour. Betty's son was falling apart when he walked with the casket. It took about 15mins to gather everyone at the grave site. Mom and her friend who had back surgery had a tough time climbing the hill but made it. It was a mess. I never saw so many people show up to a funeral before.

I finally broke down in church. I didn't want to cry in front of mom. Been trying to be strong for her. Betty was just so young and it happened out of nowhere. Just reminds me that Mom can go at anytime too.

DH & I had some drinks afterwards and talked about life. Our 2 year anniversary was yesterday and we went to Olive Garden for a yummy dinner after shopping for a dress to his cousin's wedding later this month.

It was sunny but very windy today. We took the kitties out back for a bit while DH smoked his cigar......