F1 Bengal Ocelli Pics

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pics are in response to Mschauer's question about the ear Ocelli that is exhibited in EG Bengals. Thought you all might be interested in seeing these.

The ocelli, are the light markings on the backs of the ears. This feature is rarely seen on the later generation bengals.

Kneading her favorite blanket

Marking my hand. She's incredibly affectionate. More so than any cat we've ever had, bengal or otherwise. Of course everything she does is extreme, be it loving or playing.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I want to know is: What are her litterbox habits like? I know that some early gens have issues with that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

What I want to know is: What are her litterbox habits like? I know that some early gens have issues with that.
Of course I've heard the same things.

In her case she's 100% perfect in her box habits. She does use the toilet sometimes if the lid is left up, but I consider that 100% acceptable.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cat!!!!!! What generation do they start losing Ocelli?

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Nial!

She isn't full grown yet right? She looks like she has a pretty solid build. Is she going to be big?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Of course I've heard the same things.

In her case she's 100% perfect in her box habits. She does use the toilet sometimes if the lid is left up, but I consider that 100% acceptable.
That's fantastic.
I'd consider that acceptable, too!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mschauer

Thanks Nial!

She isn't full grown yet right? She looks like she has a pretty solid build. Is she going to be big?
She's got a bit more growing to do. She's very solid and muscular. Jumps from the floor to the top of the fridge are a no-brainer for her.

She's a bit bigger than the average female bengal, but my guess is that she'll only go 10 to 12 pounds max.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nial,
You are going to get me in trouble...Everytime I see your pictures it makes me want to spend lots of money that I dont have!!! She is so beautiful!!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

Nial,
You are going to get me in trouble...Everytime I see your pictures it makes me want to spend lots of money that I dont have!!! She is so beautiful!!!
Sorry! I'm in the same boat you are though. These F-cats are expensive and addictive. I'd love to have a dozen of them.

But where would I put them all?
Can't afford another house.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to one day own an F1 but Im not sure when that will be...Right now we have 8 cats soon to be 4 when the kittens have gone to their new homes in late June. 5 guinea pigs soon to be three when their babies go to their new homes this week. 4 dogs and a bird
I give a whole new meaning to "Full House"
My friends constantly ask me if Ive got my Zoo License yet

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

She's got a bit more growing to do. She's very solid and muscular. Jumps from the floor to the top of the fridge are a no-brainer for her.

She's a bit bigger than the average female bengal, but my guess is that she'll only go 10 to 12 pounds max.
Ok, I just got a visual of her doing that (or something else spectacular) in front of your bengals and them all watching in awe. "Whoa.... look what SHE just did... dude!!!" Then they spend the rest of the day trying to do it too.