Corny question

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, so I'm reading the book Christine by Stephen King. In case you don't know it's basically about a teenage boy who buys a almost dead 1958 Plymouth Fury that is alive and bad. So I got to thinking if my car was capable of having a favorite song it would be Creeping Death by Metallica. What would your cars favorite song be?

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wait - I got a better one... considering the size of my family this is how I feel sometimes:

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not corny at all! That's a very interesting thought.

The first thing that occurs to me is not my present car, but a 1960-something Ford LTD, dark green with a black vinyl top, that we had when I was a kid. The TV show "The Green Hornet" was on the air then (with Bruce Lee as Kato!), and we called our car the Green Hornet... so I guess the very cool theme from the show would be its favorite song.

http://www.kfcplainfield.com/sound/greenhornet.wav

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a Red 1982 Corvette. So I guess it would probably haunt me with Jan and Dean song from the 60's "Dead man's curve"

At first I put that it would haunt me with "little red Corvette" by Prince but thats to corny of a song....

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a black 1986 MR2. It was called the Darth Vadar mobile and it's song was the theme from Star Wars.

My current car is a red 2006 Matrix. I always think of the song White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane: one pill makes you larger and one makes you small (think of the red pills from the movie The Matrix).

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't think of a song at the moment.

But this tread reminded me of the car I seen today! Older little maroon car that look like it desperately needed to be cleaned out... on the sides were decals that said Paranormal Research (and something else I forgot) and the group's site address.

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know it doesn't fit with automobiles, but I just had the song "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne pop into my head for some reason.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I drive a Nissan Versa so nothing special about that but i can tell you that passengers in my car probably hear the theme noise from the movie "Psycho" since Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m such a horrible driver... not dangerous to people but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m pretty bad lol.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm.....I've got a turbo jetta......what would a good song be?

How about the cop theme song?! "Bad Boys Bad Boys"
....and yes I have been pulled over before.....
3 times to be exact
I have yet to get a ticket or a written warning! *knock on wood*

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

I drive a Nissan Versa so nothing special about that but i can tell you that passengers in my car probably hear the theme noise from the movie "Psycho" since Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m such a horrible driver... not dangerous to people but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m pretty bad lol.