My 2 dogs...

mdawn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I tried to post this once...but I screwed it up some how...so here it goes again!

Hello, my name is Mindy. I'm a new member. I posted pictures of my cats and thought I would my dogs as well.

This is Eddie. He's a 1 year old Black Lab. I found him as a stray when he was around 3 or 4 months. He's my buddy.

This is Uallis, pronounced "Wallace". He is a 1 year old English Mastiff. He is 31 1/2 inches tall and about 190 lbs. He is such a sweetie and is my baby. He's the youngest of all of my pets.

Thanks for looking!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mdawn

I tried to post this once...but I screwed it up some how...so here it goes again!

Hello, my name is Mindy. I'm a new member. I posted pictures of my cats and thought I would my dogs as well.

This is Eddie. He's a 1 year old Black Lab. I found him as a stray when he was around 3 or 4 months. He's my buddy.

This is Uallis, pronounced "Wallace". He is a 1 year old English Mastiff. He is 31 1/2 inches tall and about 190 lbs. He is such a sweetie and is my baby. He's the youngest of all of my pets.

Thanks for looking!
Hey its Eddie and Uallis!!!! I sorta know you ((from another forum.. I own Bonnie)).. well Welcome Mindy to the Forum!!!
and your Dogs look awsome as usual!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! I hoped you would post pictures of him!!!

He's HUGE!!!! And both of them are just beautiful!

We had a miniture pony who was full grown at 28 inches! Your dog is literally bigger than a horse!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mdawn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

Hey its Eddie and Uallis!!!! I sorta know you ((from another forum.. I own Bonnie)).. well Welcome Mindy to the Forum!!!
and your Dogs look awsome as usual!
Hey!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your pup are gorgeous! I have a chocolate lab, and I swear she is the best of the four (also have her daughter, lab/shepard mix, a samoyed and a pug)! Uallis is HUGE and beautiful!! Where did you get the unusual spelling of his name? Welcome to TCS and I hope to see more pics of your fur family!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mdawn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Uallis is a Gaelic spelling of Wallace. My boyfriend is related to Wallace's way back in his ancestry..so that is how we got his name. We almost named him Brutus...or Bruti for short.

Eddie is named after Eddie VanHalen.

We always give our dogs and cats human names...

Labs are great. Eddie is such a blast and is always up for a game of fetch! He's a little nuts but what Labs aren't?! LOL!! He is so smart its scary sometimes. He learns commands super fast unlike my Mastiff who can be a little....slow. Not stupid...just processes things slow.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, you want to talk about playing fetch?? Snickers doesn't even need you to throw anything. We we let her run loose (we live on 5 acres with woods behind us) she is so addicted to sticks, she have brought up falled or dead sapling trees from the woods! She has to run sideways, becuase the tree is 3 times the length of her, but she is SO proud of her conquest you just have to laugh!
Plus, she help us get firewood, so we can't complain.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beautiful dogs!! Thanks for sharing. They look like they would make good cuddle monsters. I remember my Rottie who was a 115 pound sucky baby. He was the best to cuddle with.