TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
1" of snow in 30 mins.

Squishy's appt. is 30 mins away this AM.....will probably take a couple of hours. Hope the snow slows down, I'm a wuss as snow driving.

Lil sis is hoping to get a snowday on the very last day of March!
post #2 of 19
Just so you keep your snow on your own side of the lakes!

We dont want any over here.

Good luck driving with Squishy! (I just love saying his name!) and at his appointment.
post #3 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
1" of snow in 30 mins.

Squishy's appt. is 30 mins away this AM.....will probably take a couple of hours. Hope the snow slows down, I'm a wuss as snow driving.

Lil sis is hoping to get a snowday on the very last day of March!
Drive carefully. Praying that Squishy's appt. goes well.
post #4 of 19
You can keep it Natalie!
Luckily this side of MN isn't supposed to get anything... but that could change
post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
You can keep it Natalie!
Luckily this side of MN isn't supposed to get anything... but that could change
I thought you LOVED snow Kenz!

I'll admit, I love snow, but I was loving 55* yesterday, too!
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I thought you LOVED snow Kenz!

I'll admit, I love snow, but I was loving 55* yesterday, too!
Oh I do, but like you said, I too, I was loving the 55* yesterday!

I love snow in the winter, but when I get that taste of fresh air & spring weather, I'm ready for spring No more snow!
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
It's sleeting now. The roads are getting better, but I'm unsure of whether or not it is wise to go to work tonight. All well, I will anyways.
post #8 of 19
I'm at work now - its been snowing since about 8am. DH called me at 10am and told me we've got over an inch now at home. I'll be calling him soon with the update.

Will just pray that God watches out for me going home tonite - be a longer ride then normal..........and I've got to stop in Hutch to pick up milk too
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
There's no one to cover for me at work so I'm sure I'll be going in, too. 4-9PM shift....fun. I bet my supervisor lets me go home early, because I've got the nice one tonight.
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
1" of snow in 30 mins.

Squishy's appt. is 30 mins away this AM.....will probably take a couple of hours. Hope the snow slows down, I'm a wuss as snow driving.

Lil sis is hoping to get a snowday on the very last day of March!
Yuck!! You keep your snow.....we are having thunderstorms today.
post #11 of 19
Just rain for us but Mom is getting snow.
post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Oh, it's back to fuzzy snow flakes again! That's snow + ice + snow.....
post #13 of 19
Just rain here - LOTS of it!
We are supposed to get snow tomorrow though
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
It's not the good kind of snow either, it's the pretty falling slushy sticky messy stuff.

All well, good for a game of MilkBone Snowballs with the dogs!
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Just rain here - LOTS of it!
We are supposed to get snow tomorrow though
You're expecting snow today? The sun is shinning very nicely here and I don't live all that far from you. This was yesterday...first we got rain, then we got snow, then we got more rain, and then it turned back into snow. We finally ended up with about 2 inches of really slushy snow and slippery conditions. Thank goodness it's melting now, and I really hope this is the end of it. After all it IS April!!!!!!
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 
We ended up with 3-5" of snow....I'm curious how much the town 30 mins from here got, it was snowing way worse there when they sent me home from work last night.

The roads are thawed, so it's nasty driving down my gravel road.

Dogs had oodles of fun in the snow today. It's melting away already, thank goodness!
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorie D. View Post
You're expecting snow today? The sun is shinning very nicely here and I don't live all that far from you. This was yesterday...first we got rain, then we got snow, then we got more rain, and then it turned back into snow. We finally ended up with about 2 inches of really slushy snow and slippery conditions. Thank goodness it's melting now, and I really hope this is the end of it. After all it IS April!!!!!!
We were supposed to get snow & rain today, but so far, nothing!
The sun is out & its blue skies Who knows, maybe something overnight?

We got SO much rain yesterday! We were even in a flood watch - yeah, like I need to deal with THAT right away this spring
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
1" of snow in 30 mins.

Squishy's appt. is 30 mins away this AM.....will probably take a couple of hours. Hope the snow slows down, I'm a wuss as snow driving.

Lil sis is hoping to get a snowday on the very last day of March!
Nat, you live in MN and are a wuss at snow driving?

We are getting showers later tonight and tomorrow.
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Yes, I live in snowy MN & hate driving in it. Love snow, hate driving in snow.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!