My mother died tonight.

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom lost her battle with lung cancer tonight at 10.00pm She was only 74,but I have to belive she is happy now,she is with my brother who died a long time ago,whom she missed very badey.and she can breath now. She was my mommy and I allready miss her.I can't belive this.I knew it was coming,but that does't help the pain now.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sherral,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

May your mum rest in peace.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss.
for you and your family. You are in my thoughts

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very, very sorry. I can completely understand since my mother died a week ago. It is not easy and it is not fair. It also will leave an empty hole in your heart.

I wish I knew what else to say, but sometimes I just don't.
PM me if you need someone to talk to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I am so very, very sorry. I can completely understand since my mother died a week ago. It is not easy and it is not fair. It also will leave an empty hole in your heart.

I wish I knew what else to say, but sometimes I just don't.
PM me if you need someone to talk to.
Thank you.So very much,in a couple of days.God bless you.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sherral46

Thank you.So very much,in a couple of days.God bless you.
Just try to take it an hour at a time. You will feel like you can't move forward, and maybe you can't for a while, but you will. You will because it is what your mom would want.

My mother always said to be strong and follow through. It will just take time and you will know when that time comes.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family. My grandmother died of lung cancer, she was 69. It is so true, the suffering is over and she is in a better place now.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, honey - being prepared doesn't keep the pain away - it just means you had a chance to say good-bye.
we're all here for you whenever you need to talk.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sherral46

My mom lost her battle with lung cancer tonight at 10.00pm She was only 74,but I have to belive she is happy now,she is with my brother who died a long time ago,whom she missed very badey.and she can breath now. She was my mommy and I allready miss her.I can't belive this.I knew it was coming,but that does't help the pain now.
I am so sorry for your loss, and I too believe that she is happy now, she is now healthy and like you said, she can already breath better.

I am sending hugs and prayers to you and your family from Mississippi.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear of your loss.

Even if you are prepared it is still a shock when they go. At least you got the chance to say goodbye.

If you need to talk just pm me - I too have lost a family member to cancer - my husband in 2006.

Otherwise just take each day as it comes and be kind to yourself - there is no RIGHT way to grieve and we all do it differently and the time frame is also very different for us all.

I will keep you in my thoughts.