Naughty name

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do your cats have a special name they are called when they are naughty? With Popsie it's just CAT. Like if I think I hear him getting into something in another room, I'll holler out, "CAT, what are you doing" Or if I see something he's been into I'll say something like, "Dang CAT" or "Arrrgh, CAT"

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use their full names.

DORIAN GREY
CHAIRMAN SQUISHY MEOW, quit sitting on your siblings!
MR PAJAMAS
Ophelia I just yell YOU

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I use their full names.
JAVA SUSAN!
she's the only one w/a 2nd name i use on a regular basis - they all have them, but i use hers most.
the others - Cable Elizabeth [kinda a mouthful!]
Chip Schuyler [never use his...]
Pixel Pattern [don't use hers, either - but she's never bad
]
Firefox - i don't even use this name, i call her 'Puter Bug. mostly 'Puter, or 'Pu, unless she's bad.

audiocat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We call Forrest "Mr. Hyde" at night when he turns into a beast and races around the house for his nightly 10pm kitten craziness. My husband or I will turn to each other and say: "Yep....he's turning into Mr. Hyde".

It's like a total different cat purrsonality takes over him.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, I dont know about the cats... but when it's "the dog" getting in trouble, instead of calling him the usual "Chewy" or the more affectionate "Bacca Boy", he gets a stern "CHEW BAAAKA!" shout

It's not the name, it's the tone - LOL - same with my non-fur-babies... which is good, since half the time I'm calling them by the wrong name!

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they dont get called anything special except mayb each others names haha but for the first 8 mos of her life chloe thought her name was "CHLOENO!"

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When they are in trouble for real they get called by their full names:

Levi Aaron
Jordan Noha
Isaac Abner
Magdaline Marie

When the are being funny sassy:
Levi -- Big Boy
Jordan -- Sassy Pants
Isaac -- Beaner
Maggie -- Maggie May

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww i call teaser ""Mis rumple teaser"
and misty "Little furry #### bags!"
beau is usually the naughty on so hes usually called "Oi you over grown pubic mound"

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When they were little, they were "the little monsters" or "the demon cats." Now they're "the evils" (an expression borrowed from my boss who affectionately refers to her 10- and 9-year-old sons as "the evils.")

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol I call my cats “CAT!!!” when they are bad too. You will hear the word “CAT!!” yelled out everyday at my house lol. Of course they just look at me like “Oh sorry, my name is not cat, your obviously not talking to me….yawn"

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Do your cats have a special name they are called when they are naughty? With Popsie it's just CAT. Like if I think I hear him getting into something in another room, I'll holler out, "CAT, what are you doing" Or if I see something he's been into I'll say something like, "Dang CAT" or "Arrrgh, CAT"
We say CATS too when the girls misbehave... And they can get into so much trouble at 4 months old

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Oliver kind of developed the middle name of Bean = Oliver Bean... originally and usually meant in a lovey way and often changed to Ollie Bean or Beanie Man, but if he's in trouble (ie: stalking my 14 year old dog in pounce mode) he gets a very stern and loud OLIVER BEAN BUZBY, NO! If he doesn't listen and gets the dog anyway, It's OLIVER, UPSTAIRS NOW! And he's picked up, put at the bottom of the steps with a firm (but non violent of course) push on the bum and he knows he's to stay upstairs until he's calmed down... once he's calmed and allowed downstairs to say he's sorry, he gets told "Don't be a meanie beanie!"

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SASH STOP!! Otherwise I hardly ever call him by his name, just when he's being a little stinker.
Or sometimes I'll call him BRAT!!
He hardly ever get's yelled at though.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I call them "he" or "she".
Look what she did.
Look what he did.

Usually with my hands on my hips.

katiemae1277

TCS Member