EEEPPP! I am going to see Bon Jovi and DAUGHTRY tomorrow!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm SO excited!!!

Bon Jovi is OK, I've lived without seeing them thus far in my life. I have heard they are really great live, though. But I'm really really really excited to see Daughtry!! Chris
Daughtry live in the flesh!

Earl's radio show host wanted to say thank you and surprised him today with 2 tickets! He said they are nosebleed and not good tickets...but I don't care! This was one of the few shows I had really considered buying tickets for, just so I could see Chris.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you are soooo Lucky! I almost got my mom tickets for that! I was going to make her take me! LOL

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom was supposed to go see them in Feb. with a work friend in Chicago. Her friend backed out though after that Lane Bryant shooting happend.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were in Pittsburg a few weeks ago, but I didn't find out until too late (couldn't get the time off work). I saw Bon Jovi in 1989, on the Slippery when Wet tour, and they were great! I would KILL to see Daughtry though!! He is entirely TOO sexy!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Exciting
!! The Jersey girl in me totally wants to see Bon Jovi live, so does my mom. Daughtry would be awesome to see as well!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wahhhhh - I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen Bon Jovi in concert a few years back in Pittsburgh, and Daughtry sang last year in Orlando,FL at Universal Studios and we seen him when we were on my son's Make-A-Wish. It was packed!!!! but awesome!

What I wouldnt give to see the two of them together... My husband was going to get me tickets to the concert in Pittsburgh again this year, my cousin and her friends went, but by the time he went to get 'em they no longer had seats for two available. Waaaaaahhhhhh....

Well have fun and give a couple screams for us, will ya?! And dont worry - you wont need your voice to tell us all about it the next day... just get those typing fingers warm

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm jealous because I LOVE Bon Jovi! And they do put on a great show! I saw Bon Jovi in the 80's and loved it. Probably the best concert I've been too and had the most fun. But then again I've always been a huge Bon Jovi fan.

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We had tickets for the show here in ND on the 19th of April, but we sold them.

It happened to be on a weekend that we planned to go to a dog training workshop.

As much as I would LOVE to see both Bon Jovi and Daughtry, this workshop is only once a year and we really need it to pursue our dog's water rescue title.
Besides, our tickets weren't that good anyway. The singers would have looked like ants and for the cost of those tickets I glad we sold them.

Have fun and enjoy it for all of us!!!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh my gosh! I am so in love with Chris Daughtry
I hope you can get some pictures!
I hate to admit it but I don't even know who Chris Daughtry is.

Ok... I just listened to some of his music and that voice sounds familiar.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

He was on American Idol (last year I think it was) - and was voted off way too early!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

I never heard of him, either, but I love Bon Jovi!