My new aby kitten! (pic heavy)

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, here she is. The first three were taken in the car on the way home and the last ones are of her in her room at my house. She's such a sweetheart and has to be by your side at all times. She loves head butting and almost cracked my nose a couple of times.
Sorry some of these are dark or fuzzy. She's quick!

By the way, I still haven't come up with a name for her so if you think of something please let me know!

Let me out!

Head butt!

What is that thing?

Sitting pretty

Planning her next attack move

Why can't I stop this thing?

I'm planning to take more of her with my really nice camera and will post better pics when I have some.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

She is so Precious!

Oh! And that would be a nice name too! "Precious!"
i kinda like Precious - if it's not too 'precious' a name for you!
here's a good website to research names... once you've picked several, post a poll & we'll vote! Java's name was picked that way. i posted several computer related choices, & that was the big winner!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a gorgeous stunner she is! Sooo cute! I adore Abys.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Fiona....but I am biased, thats my cats name LOL

Mia would be my choice for her.

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the wonderful comments on my little girl and all of the name suggestions. The one I keep coming back to is Maggie. I'm just not sure it's formal enough for her since she's so exotic looking, but at the same time her personality is so goofy it might fit her okay. Here are all of the ones I had come up with:

Maggie
Bella
Marlee
Abbie

Addie (my bf doesn't like)
Sonora
Gracie
Emma
Audrey
Ava

I'd love to find a beachy name for her since I'm very passionate about the ocean and the whole Key West type lifestyle, but I don't care for any of the Hawaiian names I've found and none of the islands sound female, all male. Any ideas in that range are greatly appreciated. And I don't like the name "Ocean" or anything to that effect. I prefer names that sound like names, not objects, if that makes sense. Marlee is the closest I've found that I like (as in Bob Marley) but we know a great dane by that name so we're not 100% on it. SIGH!

Sakura - It's funny because her mom is named Fiona!

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tamgirl99

Thanks for the wonderful comments on my little girl and all of the name suggestions. The one I keep coming back to is Maggie. I'm just not sure it's formal enough for her since she's so exotic looking, but at the same time her personality is so goofy it might fit her okay. Here are all of the ones I had come up with:

Maggie
Bella
Marlee
Abbie

Addie (my bf doesn't like)
Sonora
Gracie
Emma
Audrey
Ava

I'd love to find a beachy name for her since I'm very passionate about the ocean and the whole Key West type lifestyle, but I don't care for any of the Hawaiian names I've found and none of the islands sound female, all male. Any ideas in that range are greatly appreciated. And I don't like the name "Ocean" or anything to that effect. I prefer names that sound like names, not objects, if that makes sense. Marlee is the closest I've found that I like (as in Bob Marley) but we know a great dane by that name so we're not 100% on it. SIGH!

Sakura - It's funny because her mom is named Fiona!
Hawaiian Names
-Leilani (pronounced lay-lawn-ee) - I know someone with this name. It means royal child.
-Lilo - as in Lilo & Stitch, hehe.
-Leia - child of heaven
-Lana - calm as still waters
-Lea - goddess of canoe builders (?)
-Nani - beautiful, pretty
-Keilani - pronounced (kay-eh-lawn-ee), means glorious chief
-Aolani - pronounced ay-oh-lawn-ee) heavenly cloud
-Alana - awakening
-Hana - as in "the road to Hana" hehe
sounds like Hannah but with a different a sound "hawn-uh"
-Tiki - as in the torch
I think she very much looks like a Tiki!
- Hula

Tropical Beachy Pet Names:
- Sandy
- Shelly (seashell)
- Papaya
- Colada
- Coco (as in Coconut)
- Margarita
- Mango (love this for a cat)
- Sunrise
- Sunset
- Sunny
- Marina (she looks like a Marina to me!)

Also:
- Jasmine
- Hope (as in Hope Town, in Bahamas I think)
- Miami