Bella and her kittens

katya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww! I love the little spotted one. i want to love him and pet him and name him Moo.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww, look at those new little kittens...
I love their tiny ears.

Bella is taking such good care of her babies.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Everybody loves kittens. Are you going to get mom spayed and do you have homes lined up for the babies? I hope so.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katya

Aww! I love the little spotted one. i want to love him and pet him and name him Moo.
That's hilarious!!!! It reminds me of how we describe my nephew towards animals... (which is why poor fella cant have any)

"I want to love him and squeeze him and call him George"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chele721

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bella is going to be spayed after the kittens are weaned. I am keeping the little tabby and I am working on homes for the others. I am trying to get the other two adopted out together. Bella was abandoned by some of our tenants. I brought her home with me to find her a new home. Well let's just say she has found her forever home with us. Little did I know that she wasn't coming alone. This has been one of the most awesome experiences...I have never had a pregnant cat or kittens. I could just sit and watch them forever. They are 2 days old today and they have changed so much already....truly amazing.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have a loving heart.
Bella and her kittens are really lucky.

More pictures please.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chele721

This has been one of the most awesome experiences...I have never had a pregnant cat or kittens. I could just sit and watch them forever. They are 2 days old today and they have changed so much already....truly amazing.
Watching kittens grow and learn is so much fun! Be prepared to laugh hard as they learn all they need to know become big kitties.