I'll trade her for a mouse!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Steve.

My mom thought it would be a cool idea to do a photo session last week. I didn't want to since playing with toy mice is a lot more fun. So, she threw one of my mice on top of the cat condo. I raced up there but she grabbed the mouse and held it just inches away from me so I couldn't get it. I had to lean right off the cat condo shelf to try to reach it and that's when she took this picture. She tricked me. But that's ok, I got the mouse in the end.

Then mom opened the window so I could get some fresh air. Spring is here! I love sitting by the window smelling all the scents and hearing all the weird noises outside. She said she'll make a model out of me yet!

She said I should pose nicely like my sister Gigi.
Here's a pic of my evil sister posing.

She knows how to turn on the charm but as soon as the humans leave the room, she's EVIL and will sit on me when I least expect it and put me in a headlock. See this thread for reference: Evil Gigi

Anyone want her? I'll trade her for a mouse.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are gorgeous photos! Photographer quality there. What kind of camera do you use?

Very well done, beautiful cats - thanks for sharing!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Steve!

Come on over Steve - I will give you many mice to come and live with me!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Steve, you are a real cutie pie. You should let your meowmy take your pretty picture any time she wants.
Your sis doesn't look evil, she is nearly as cute as you. Are you sure she isn't giving you a big hug?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i just hope everyone has noticed that i'm the only one who's shown that i have a mouse readily available...

now, WHEN will Gigi be arriving? hmmm?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did meowmy tease you to get those pictures!
Okay, it was totally worth it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your kind comments everyone!

Originally Posted by Marianjela

What kind of camera do you use?
Canon Digital Rebel.

Originally Posted by laureen227

i just hope everyone has noticed that i'm the only one who's shown that i have a mouse readily available...

now, WHEN will Gigi be arriving? hmmm?
Gigi answers:

There's no way that a younger cat, especially male cat, is going to dictate where I'm going to live!! Plus, traded for a mouse?!? Insult!! Now, a couple of bowls of catnip maybe......but certainly am worth more than a mouse!!

I thank you for your kind interest, but I'm staying put in order to keep this orange male in line. After all, this is MY house and I dictate my own actions!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just LOVE the one of Steve-o at the window, sniffing the air. You could easily sell that one for a greeting card!