Weekend plans????

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what's yours???

We are planning on painting 2 more walls in the living room/dining room. We took down one set of curtains and I'd like to finish that wall so the new curtains can be put up

The 3rd wall will get painted too if DH finishes the patching first.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not doing much tonight..just stopping at Chapters for a new book and also Petsmart for some Trout food.

Tomorrow night I am going to watch a movie with a friend and we are going to eat some dessert at this great place downtown.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow morning we have to get up early to go into town and get volkswagen parts that John bought on ebay. Then we're probably going to do our usual Saturday shopping... Goodwill and Kroger's. It's supposed to be pretty nice tomorrow so after we get back John will probably want to spend the rest of the day outside working on the cars.

Sunday I think John is going to go play paintball with his friend and some other people, so I'll have the day to relax and get done whatever cleaning I need to.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are in the process of getting ready for spring clean up!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, tomorrow am going to Cadbury World (the factory's, not all that far from me)! sooo, "free chocolate" here i come!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just some cleaning & maybe a bit of shopping

Hopefully we'll go to a movie this weekend too & stop downtown to see some friends

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neil has a card game tonite with the boys and also watching the WI Badgers win tonite!!

I will read or watch movie.

Tomorrow Mom/Dad coming-Neil to work on taxes with Mom: Dad and I have some errands to run then he can help me start to prune the fruit trees (I have 11). I have dinner planned for tomorrow unless its nice enough (supposed to be 42F) to use fire pit!!

Sunday -church then mom and dad will go back home as mom has jury duty starting monday. I really have to start planting my veg seeds inside too.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping for a nice quiet weekend with the in-laws but doesn't look like it's going to happen that way. We told them the news last weekend so we were going down this weekend to see them and just hang out. Until DH calls me to say that his
aunt was in his grandma's house last night and took a bunch of stuff. Grandma passed away in October and her daughter (DH's aunt) is a greedy good for nothing excuse for a woman and we're all afraid she's going to stress my FIL to death. SO, last night I guess she and her daughter went in and took all the guns, a jar of old pennies and a piece of etched glass that M&FIL both wanted. I don't know if I can deal with all that this weekend and still manage my stress levels. I know DH needs my support but I may have to hide this weekend for the sake of the little one incubating in me.
I'd almost rather not go but I really do love them and want to see them. Especially my SIL who's so excited about being an aunt.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Reading! I've got the weekly cleaning done, am caught up on schoolwork and shopping, and have two new "true crime" books I want to read.

Things are going to be very hectic at school in April because of mid-terms, so I'm going to indulge myself this weekend before I have to dive into correcting exams.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I am not doing anything because my boyfriend has to work until 9 and I just got home from work. Tomorrow I am working 3-8:30 and Sunday I am working 9:45-5:30. What an exciting weekend for me.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday help set up for cat show, and then Sunday cat show and help pull down cat show

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tonight is a lazy night. Tomorrow I am going to sign up for the gym and start the Weight Watchers meetings. We're also going to PetSmart at some time and I have some pants to return to Dillards...

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched the hockey game last night, paid bills this morning, and have laundry to do, and a little straightening up around the house. Other than that, I don't think I'm going to do much of anything. I doubt I'll get out of my PJ's today! Then there's another hockey game on Sunday. Lazy weekend, YAY!!!

Next weekend is going to be awful. I have a cake to bake and decorate, and I'm on call.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We did well - 2 1/2 walls painted - now we only have less then 1/4 to go and the living/dining room is done
It really looks good (won't post pictures till complete with curtains hung). DH patched the remaining spots and that will be finished this week - so hopefully I can paint the rest of the wall before next week when we are at the cat show.

I've got to save up for the border tho - it will cost us between $90-$125 depending on which one we finally choose.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
just got back from Lowe's. gonna replace the mailbox & put up shelves in the hall closet.
[would be doing it now, but the drill is charging!]