*****KatKwiz! - March 28 - Impossible?*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you look in the upper right hand corner, you will see the total points I have.

If you add everybody's total points up and round to nearest million, what do you get? _________

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you add everybody's total points up and round to nearest million, what do you get? _30,000,000 rounded to the nearest mil________

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

If you add everybody's total points up and round to nearest million, what do you get? _30,000,000 rounded to the nearest mil________
Well, I thought I would give everybody four hours to use their calculators on this one. You don't suppose somebody is still out there adding, do you?

Instead, go to Shop Menu and look around under Shop Main. Now, don't you feel silly with your calculator? Until this morning, I had never noticed that myself.

2000 points to CatKiki
and 700 bonus points to the first person that can tell us within the nearest hundred, how many points the average member has.

swooshfinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Well, I thought I would give everybody four hours to use their calculators on this one. You don't suppose somebody is still out there adding, do you?

Instead, go to Shop Menu and look around under Shop Main. Now, don't you feel silly with your calculator? Until this morning, I had never noticed that myself.

2000 points to CatKiki
and 700 bonus points to the first person that can tell us within the nearest hundred, how many points the average member has.
Doesn't the average user have approximately 1,200 points???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by swooshfinn

Doesn't the average user have approximately 1,200 points???
Well, that depends! If you went to Quick Links and then to Members List and used the number of members there, 1200 is the correct answer, so you are the winner of 700 points.
Just like that, you get 700 points and the average member only has 1200 points.

However, if you click on Cat Forums above and look at the number of members at the bottom of the page, you will see another number, which if used will give you 1100 points average per member. I called this to the attention of the moderators once and the Members List is the one to use. If you wonder why, stick around because you can probably bet the bank that will be a KatKwiz question some day.