Signature Designers - Please check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I was just looking over the old signature designer thread and realized it was quite outdated and some of the designers listed don't make sigs any more. We also have a few new designers.

If you are a signature designer that is willing to make signatures for our members that are within the TCS signature guidelines, please post here so we have a Master list.

Thanks!

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I do make signitures, but not HALF as fabulous as some ive seen, but people are more than welcome too mesage me and ill give it a try

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have spring fever so I haven't been around much but I can make signatures.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do. I haven't been making them for the past week or two, but I've been itching to so I'm getting back into it.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can do some now and then! I love making them, but I will say I'm not as good as some of the others on this site!

kaspar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hiya guys,

I'm new to the forums and would like to help anyway I can.
I'm ok with photo editors and know some coding. So if you need a help with signatures, photo editing and such, feel free to hit me up on PM.

I guess the portfolio is in order...

Websites:
http://hleba.net/ - Girlfriend's website: Wordpress + Newspaper template (customized per g/f's specifications)

http://hleba.net/wiki - A Wikipedia skin for a friends of mine. The wiki hosted is a test one, live one is situated elsewhere.

Signatures:

If you like what you see and decide to "contract" me for your signature, please...please send a PM with description of how you imagine your signature. Preferably with colors you like, background look. I am willing to work with you even when the signature is done in order to improve it to your liking.

Thanks for reading.

angel-girl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm new too, but I'll be happy to do some design.
Some of my work:

And, of course, I'll have to make one of my kittehs too. *Digs for the pics*

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello...

I make signatures. If you want one you'll need to private message me as I find the request area a little hard to follow.

The information I will need:

cats names
pictures you wish to have used
colors/themes you want

I've been creating signatures for a long time now ( 7 years ) for fun and professionally.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice work Angel-Girl

I`m still learning but I`d like to do some. Haven`t actually done one with more than one cat yet

kittybernard

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd love to make signatures for others! It will help me to keep practicing with Photoshop too. Like my own signature below? Send me a request if you'd like something fun & different!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can make signatures too... I will not be as good as some of the fabulous designers around here, but I can definitely help!

I would rather have the person send me a PM with the pictures, names of the kitties, favorite colors, and styles.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I haven't done any signatures on TCS except my own, but I do a lot of work in Photoshop. I'd like to be added to the list.

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am available to make signatures currently. I usually make them within the hour if I'm at the computer.

PMs for siggys are fine, however, I will also be checking the request list and randomly choosing some.

Please make sure you have these things in your PM to me:
  • Cat names
  • Any photos you'd like me to use
  • Any particular colors or themes you'd like involved

If you don't have or can't think of a theme for your signature, please make sure you tell me:
  • Your cat's personality
  • Your cat's favorite toy
  • Your cat's favorite food
  • Just something neat about your cat!
I like to make signatures personal to the kitties pictured in them, so please provide me with some information if you can!

mommacat0907

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi everyone.. i am new to this and it's a little confusing to me.. i would looooove to have a siggy made with my two babies on it.. if anyone is willing to help i would love that.. so being that im not to sure on how to even start this let me know what you would need from me.. i have two precious pictures already to be set up.. let me know if you would need me to email them to you or what needs to be done.. thank you all so much..

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mommacat0907

hi everyone.. i am new to this and it's a little confusing to me.. i would looooove to have a siggy made with my two babies on it.. if anyone is willing to help i would love that.. so being that im not to sure on how to even start this let me know what you would need from me.. i have two precious pictures already to be set up.. let me know if you would need me to email them to you or what needs to be done.. thank you all so much..

You just need to post their pictures in this thread
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=179027

the first post in the thread tells you everything we need

Status
Not open for further replies.