I found a job!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally, after so much time job hunting and being disappointed, I finally found a good job. It's not the best but it's better than nothing or a greasy fast food place. I got a job on the base at a Subway! Such a gas saver because that way I can travel with DH to work and we can see each other at lunch, though I'll be working.
The people seem really nice too. I start this Monday! The manager said that I came to the right place at the right time so I'm considering myself really lucky. As a joke, I told DH that now I can keep an eye on what he eats at lunch because he's still on a 'diet' and shouldn't be going to the Dunkin Donuts right across Subway.
So, yay, the search is finally over. It was really hurting my schooling because I was getting depressed about not being able to find a job anywhere, especially after the disappointment at the humane society. But, all that's done and over with!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you found a job
And you get to eat for free right? Awesome!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!
Job hunting can be so frustrating.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. If you find yourself wanting to complain about Subway at all, feel free to pm me.
I worked at Subway last year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!!

Originally Posted by cococat

Glad you found a job
And you get to eat for free right? Awesome!
I think it's 50% off, like Burger King. (I used to work there when I was a teen.)

Originally Posted by catlover19

Congratulations. If you find yourself wanting to complain about Subway at all, feel free to pm me.
I worked at Subway last year.
Hehe, I hope I don't have to complain about much. The people there seemed really nice and told me they've been looking for someone to break their little bad streak. You know, the guys who get hired, work a few days and then leave without notice. Yeah, they've had a few bad apples but I'm definitely not one of those types!