*****KatKwiz! - March 27 - Hey, West Coast!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You ought to be up by now!

I brush Persi _____ times per _____.

Just fill in the blanks or you will be disqualified.
I brush Persi 7 times per week

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can't ask the bonus question until this one is answered. Or perhaps I could do things differently today and give the 700 bonus points to the person that explains why I have not gave the points out yet. Yes, let's do that. There are now 2,700 points up for grabs. Pick one to answer.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can't ask the bonus question until this one is answered. Or perhaps I could do things differently today and give the 700 bonus points to the person that explains why I have not gave the points out yet. Yes, let's do that. There are now 2,700 points up for grabs. Pick one to answer.
No one has answered the question correctly yet. That's why you haven't given out points. I'm guessing the answer is very specific. I can't find anything that says how many times a week you brush him. In fact you specify that you comb Persi everyday.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

No one has answered the question correctly yet. That's why you haven't given out points. I'm guessing the answer is very specific.
I cannot argue that. So you are the bonus winner. Or are you? But of course that would be a reason for not giving the points yet. When Persi wakes up, we will sort this out.

Geez! Looks like I need to give a hint or something. I do state not to furnish info other than what goes in the blanks.I did not expect this to happen. Like yesterday, I am not trying to trick anybody, just call attention to an important point. Because the cats are asleep, and I do not know what to do without their advice, this contest is still open to everybody, including those who have answered.

I brush Persi _____times a _________.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

two day

you said to just fill in the blanks!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
or is it????

one day

the reason you havent given out points is because you asked for them to fill in the blanks only

or they would be DQ'd

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Darn it, I shouldn't have said week. Didn't think about saying day.
But....if it is zero times a week, it is for sure zero times a day!
Whichever had came first would have won, even 0 times a year although somebody on here set me straight on this whole business less than a year ago. There are three different ways you could have found this: by doing an advanced search of my username, using either comb, brush, or groom as the keyword.

Yes, I had it pointed out to me that there was a big difference between combing and brushing longhaired cats. Combing is the preferred and so today's bonus points will go to the first person to supply the link to the thread that set me straight!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

????I'm beginning to be sorry I asked this.

Hurry, the 700 points are still there...
one day

have to type in extra stuff to get the 12 character minimum