Would you like to see my RB cat Sam?

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just found some pictures of my Sammy. He was a one of a kind cat and almost 9 years later I still miss him.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What a handsome guy. I can see he is very special to you.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

he's a handsome boy, i'm sure my two rb girlies maisie and daisy will be two of those gorgeous felines making eyes at him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. He was a sweet beautiful boy.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow he is pretty!!!!
What a unique color and pattern!

I don't blame you for missing him still. It's only been about a year since I lost my dear Metallica and I still miss her all the time! Do you have a RB tribute to him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He did have a unique pattern. After he passed away I looked for another cat with similar colouring and pattern never have seen another like him locally (I've seen one or two here on the board that looked somewhat like him.)

I don't have a tribute other than the your cats section I have a page for him...http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/cat...wcat&catid=501

In some ways I think we never really get over those special pets we lose in our lives...I'm sorry to hear about your Metallica.
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Wow he is pretty!!!!
What a unique color and pattern!

I don't blame you for missing him still. It's only been about a year since I lost my dear Metallica and I still miss her all the time! Do you have a RB tribute to him?