My Easter Lilly is here!

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have posted anything on here about her yet but I just rescued an English Angora doe last night. She's only two years old and she has already been through four homes, I promised her this would be her final home.

She is extremely skinny and malnourished and she has tons of mattes that are going to end up taking me atleast the next week to work out. Despite the fact that she has been neglected pretty much her entire life, she is absolutely the sweetest bunny I have ever met.

Here are a few pictures of my new girl.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww the poor thing. Bless you for taking her in and giving her a loving home. I hope you can get her in better health and shape quickly. She is just adorable.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a adorable
bunny...I'm so happy for you and your new bunny to have found each other..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! She really is a doll! She sat on my lap for over an hour last night and let me cut/comb out a bunch of mattes. She hardley moved the entire time and she actually returned the favor and groomed me!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute! I didn't know bunnies would groom you.
My SO had a big bunny when he was growing up, and always said he made a great pet. I would love to have one, but I am afraid kitties would hurt it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

How cute! I didn't know bunnies would groom you.
My SO had a big bunny when he was growing up, and always said he made a great pet. I would love to have one, but I am afraid kitties would hurt it.
I have two others and they have never groomed me before. . . I think she was just happy to finally be getting rid of some of those awful mattes.

A big bunny? . . . . . A Flemish giant maybe? They get up to 20 lbs!

As for the kitties, you probably don't need to worry about them. . . . My cats are great with the bunnies (Acorn even grooms the kitties ears for them). Honestly, cats are smart, most of them don't take long to realize the difference between a family member and prey. . . I've never had a problem with any of mine.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats so sweet of you to give that beautiful bunny a home!!

She looks very happy
I love all that fluff on her, its adorable!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That is my most favorite kind of rabbit in the WORLD!
:hear3:

My poor heart.......