Hope being lazy

tjmuddslinger

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got Hope from a shelter. She shared a room with about 30 other cats. She caught my eye.She is the most loveabel cat.The lady at the shelter said she had been their over a year. She suprised me because Hope didn't run and hide or anything she acts like she has been here all her life. I have had her about a month now.She comes when you call her and she wages her tail like a dog. ( Hope was the name the shelter gave her)

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's lovely! I'm so glad that you took her home, and she sure looks like she is, too!

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is so beautiful, I can't believe no one took her sooner! I'm glad you adopted her, she looks very cozy content. And Hope is a great name!

whitewillow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tjmuddslinger

I got Hope from a shelter. She shared a room with about 30 other cats. She caught my eye.She is the most loveabel cat.The lady at the shelter said she had been their over a year. She suprised me because Hope didn't run and hide or anything she acts like she has been here all her life. I have had her about a month now.She comes when you call her and she wages her tail like a dog. ( Hope was the name the shelter gave her)
Wow, how could someone pass up such a cute kitty for over a year?! Well good for you, she seems to be very content with you

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope is a gorgous tabby.

What a sweetie pie.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful! I can't believe she was there for over a year, how sad
Even so, that just means that she was there waiting for you when you arrived that day.

She looks very content in her new home.