some owls from the zoo

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we went on good friday..I posted some tigey wigey photos in the fur photo forum...
but I'm proud of these owl shots..yes a snowy white owl...

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great photo's. I love owls. We have two owls (not sure what kind) living at the back of my property. I see them sitting in the tree every day when I take my dogs for a walk.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great shots. What is the zoo like where you whent? Our nearest one is ok but you tend to feel more sorry for the larger animals that are kept there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Great shots. What is the zoo like where you whent? Our nearest one is ok but you tend to feel more sorry for the larger animals that are kept there.
we need a better zoo...but apparently someone new is going to take over so i'm thinkin its going to be better..but it will take time... depending on the day...lots of the cages appear empty...and I do feel sorry for some of the animals...
hopefully that will change...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love owls! Great pics!! (Of course, I can't ever see a picture of an owl without thinking about how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop!
If you don't understand, you're too young).

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I love owls! Great pics!! (Of course, I can't ever see a picture of an owl without thinking about how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop!
If you don't understand, you're too young).