Dallas...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone sent me an e-mail about living in Dallas, but my spam filter killed it. If it was you, please try again!

Thanks.

Mike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I certainly has! Did she tell you we have a big new shopping center opening up here? Right next to Cedar Hill Road.

We lived here in Cedar Hill in the early '80's. Pretty soon, we won't even have our little town courthouse on the little town square.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't me either, but I do. Live in Dallas, that is. Well, Plano, and not more than a mile away from the KatKwiz kitties. I keep thinking we North Texans should all get together one of these days.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

It wasn't me either, but I do. Live in Dallas, that is. Well, Plano, and not more than a mile away from the KatKwiz kitties. I keep thinking we North Texans should all get together one of these days.
we should do it in June - Tracy [Miss Mew] will be down here then [owner of the handsome Reilly & lovely Sydney & Molly!]

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

You know, I was just in your neighborhood (loosely speaking
) this weekend! My aunt and uncle live in The Colony, so I cut through Plano to get there from College Station.

If you do a TCS meet up, I would love to go! I'm only a few hours away.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

You all have been talking about doing this for at least a year. Gotta do it this time!!
hey, i'm ready, willing & able - it's those other folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Choose a date and time, and I'll bring the noisy machine.

But it can't be during the week, from Tuesday to Saturday noon. Although my schedule does move around a little.