Question of the Day - March 25th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
do you get right up when the alarm goes off or do you snooze it a couple times?

I'm a snoozer

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I snooze....

Did you know that some clocks have a limit as to how many times you can hit the snooze, then after that they stop going off completely?

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I snooze even though I shouldn't. I already set my alarm as late as possible, then I snooze. I'm constantly rushing to make it to work, and I'm usually late...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a snoozer

My first alarm goes off at 7:00, then the next one is at 7:10, I have to get up at that one, or I'm in trouble

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well sometimes I get up before the alarm goes off then other times I turn the alarm clock off when it buzzes and will lay in bed for another 3-5 min. before actually getting out of bed. No snooze though.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have to set an alarm everyday, but when I have to get up like to catch an airplane or go on a road trip, I get right up when the alarm goes off because I don't like to be late

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Once it goes off I'm up. I can't hit the snooze. Sometimes I'm even up right before the alarm goes off.
The alarm startles me too much and I'm such a light sleeper that I couldn't snooze if I wanted to I don't think.
Originally Posted by Bella713

I don't have to set an alarm everyday, but when I have to get up like to catch an airplane or go on a road trip, I get right up when the alarm goes off because I don't like to be late
Lucky! :p

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
when my alarm goes off I go back to sleep. Tiger has been my alarm clock ever since we got him!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see. My husband has to be up for a 7 am conference call, our son gets up and plays his Oui and talks to it, Butzie gets up and my budgies chirp to get up. I don't need a real alarm clock. I have 5 alarms.