*****KatKwiz! - March 25 - I'm still 29!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may have noticed that some other changes have been made recently other than the addition of the Arcade. There has also been some housekeeping so that the Member's list is now under _____________. In addition, you can get to your profile by selecting _________ under Quick Links without having to search for your user name. You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the _________ link above.

Let's talk about one of these in more detail. From where you are right now, show step-by-step how you would make sure that nobody knew how old you were _______(one or more steps).

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may have noticed that some other changes have been made recently other than the addition of the Arcade. There has also been some housekeeping so that the Member's list is now under Quick Links Miscellaneous. In addition, you can get to your profile by selecting User Control Panel or by selecting My Profile under Quick Links without having to search for your user name. You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the Quick link in under the word Miscellaneous above.

Q: Let's talk about one of these in more detail. From where you are right now, show step-by-step how you would make sure that nobody knew how old you were _______(one or more steps).
A: I would go to Quick Links select Edit Profile then from the first drop menu select Hide age and full date of birth

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's talk about one of these in more detail. From where you are right now, show step-by-step how you would make sure that nobody knew how old you were _______(one or more steps).
[/quote]
TO make sure no one knows how old I am (my age), I would:
Go to User Control Panel (CP) at top
Click edit profile
Select either Hide age and date of birth or display only day and month of birth

Edit: I have to ask about your "I'm still 29" by the KatKwiz thread . Are you going to have a bd soon? I did not see you listed on the calendar though you might have that hidden.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You may have noticed that some other changes have been made recently other than the addition of the Arcade. There has also been some housekeeping so that the Member's list is now under _____________. In addition, you can get to your profile by selecting _________ under Quick Links without having to search for your user name. You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the _________ link above.

We do not have a complete correct answer as of yet. The cats want to hurry and give the 2,000 points away because they have one killer of a bonus question for you after that!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You may have noticed that some other changes have been made recently other than the addition of the Arcade. There has also been some housekeeping so that the Member's list is now under 1 In addition, you can get to your profile by selecting 2 under Quick Links without having to search for your user name. You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the 3 link above.

Let's talk about one of these in more detail. From where you are right now, show step-by-step how you would make sure that nobody knew how old you were 4 (one or more steps).
1. the members list can now be found under the quick links tab listed under the word miscellaneous its a blue link that says Members List when you click it the list should come up

2. You can get to your profile one of two ways by using the quick links tab if you want to view your profile. Click on the Quick Links tab it is under the word Miscellaneous the last one Says My Profile click on this to view your profile. If you want to Edit your profile it is under User Control Panel there you can either select User Control Panel or you can click on Edit Profile

3. To view your subscribed threads click the Quick Links tab it is under the world Miscellaneous and it says Subscribed Threads Click this link and it will show you threads you have subscribed to.

4. From this Page I would click on Quick Links in under the Words User Control Panel and click Edit Profile it is the first drop down bar from there I would select Hide Age and Full Date of Birth and then at the bottom of the page click Save Changes

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok...here goes....

You may have noticed that some other changes have been made recently other than the addition of the Arcade. There has also been some housekeeping so that the Member's list is now under Quick Links. In addition, you can get to your profile by selecting My Profile under Quick Links without having to search for your user name. You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the Quick Links link above.

Click User CP
Click Edit Profile
Under the drop down menu by Privacy: select Hide Age and Date of Birth
Scroll down and select Save Changes

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Members List is now under Quick Links.

You can get to your profile by selecting My Profile under Quick Links.

You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the Quick Links link above, by choosing Subscribed Threads.

From where I am now, to hide my age:

1. Go to the User CP at the top left.
2. Choose Edit Profile
3. Under the Date of Birth section, choose either Hide Age and Date of Birth or Display Only Day and Month of Birth.
4. Don't forget to click on Save Changes.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammiesMom

Members List is now under Quick Links.

You can get to your profile by selecting My Profile under Quick Links.

You can also view the threads you've subscribed to in the Quick Links link above, by choosing Subscribed Threads.

From where I am now, to hide my age:

1. Go to the User CP at the top left.
2. Choose Edit Profile
3. Under the Date of Birth section, choose either Hide Age and Date of Birth or Display Only Day and Month of Birth.
4. Don't forget to click on Save Changes.
You are the first person to entirely answer the question correctly!

Way to go!
Need I mention 2,000 points are headed your way?

Bonus question for 700 points: I did exactly what SammiesMom said to do to hide my age this morning before posting KatKwiz. However, there is another way of finding my age. In case you happen to remember my age, I am asking you to provide your answer here in this thread but pm me on how you found the answer.

I am _____ years old.

KatKwery
7 more days! Read details now!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Well according to this you're 67 http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&highlight=age post #5
You were supposed to have furnished this in your pm! But since I am so old, I cannot remember any of that! So, 700 points to you.

You did find the correct thread, one that calls to everybody's attention that we have an 87 year old member. So, it looks like I may still have 20 years ahead of me thinking up new questions for KatKwiz.

Well, I should at least be around for seven more days: Here is what happens then.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You were supposed to have furnished this in your pm! But since I am so old, I cannot remember any of that! So, 700 points to you.

You did find the correct thread, one that calls to everybody's attention that we have an 87 year old member. So, it looks like I may still have 20 years ahead of me thinking up new questions for KatKwiz.

Well, I should at least be around for seven more days: Here is what happens then.
I'm sorry.
I thought you just wanted how I got the answer in a PM. My bad.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

1. the members list can now be found under the quick links tab listed under the word miscellaneous its a blue link that says Members List when you click it the list should come up

2. You can get to your profile one of two ways by using the quick links tab if you want to view your profile. Click on the Quick Links tab it is under the word Miscellaneous the last one Says My Profile click on this to view your profile. If you want to Edit your profile it is under User Control Panel there you can either select User Control Panel or you can click on Edit Profile

3. To view your subscribed threads click the Quick Links tab it is under the world Miscellaneous and it says Subscribed Threads Click this link and it will show you threads you have subscribed to.

4. From this Page I would click on Quick Links in under the Words User Control Panel and click Edit Profile it is the first drop down bar from there I would select Hide Age and Full Date of Birth and then at the bottom of the page click Save Changes
The guidelines state only one submission (answer) per question. But you and I know that Sadie is to blame.
Hope that all is going well. Please give us all a detailed report with pictures!