Vibes Needed

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom got a call that her BEST friend had an aneurysm burst at Easter dinner. They did a precedure to remove some pressure but she isn't responding as well as they hoped. It's been 6 hours and we haven't heard from the family yet.

Please Please send your vibes/prayers. Mom and her other friend Chic are a mess. They both had back surgery and can't drive to the hospital. Their friend Betty who is in the one in hospital is the one who does all for everyone. Her daughter is autistic and not handling this too well. If Betty doesn't make it her friends and family really need your vibes.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unlimited For your moms friend! Hope shes going to be okay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. The last update was about an hour ago and the neurologist was with her husband. Her heart rate was well over 130 last night and is back to normal.

Please keep the vibes coming esp for her autistic daughter.

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your moms' friend. It is a shame that your mom and her other friend can't get to see their friend because of their surgeries. I hope all goes well for all three home and for Bettys' daughter, I feel so sad for her.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.
Still no change. They are saying it's a widening of a vein not a narrowing like most people have.
It's confirmed that she also had a heart attack. Thankfully two members of her family are EMT's and were there when this all started. They don't know what happened first the heart attack of the aneursym.

Mom is going up with another friend tonight to visit. It's in 2 hour shifts and you can only be in the room for 30mins at a time.

Please keep those vibes coming.

I also need them for mom's other friend Mary who lost her mother at the samething Betty got ill. It was an hour apart.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mom went to the hospital tonight. There is little brain activity and they will meet with the family tomorrow. I have a feeling she is brain dead. The heart doctor feels the heart attack came first. Betty was walking back into the house with the family when she felt dizzy and light headed. Someone was holding her arm cause she was wearing a boot on her foot. She noticed Betty was swaying and stepped back in case she fell. Betty went forward instead.

It doesn't look good. Mom is a mess. The kids are a mess. The husband knows Betty wouldn't want to be hooked up to wires but it's his best friend......

Please keep those vibes coming for my mom, her friends and the family. These girls went to HS together and have been best friends their whole life. Every summer they went to the NJ shore just like when they were in their 20's.

It's just so sudden.