Vibes?

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So, my friend Jocelyn calls me the other day to ask me if I can take a cat. Her friend does rescue/fostering, and she has a 7mo, spayed, UTD on shots, shorthair, black female former feral that she needs to find a home for.

I said, WHAT?

Because Lt. Pants is 7mo, black, shorthair, former feral. And Jess and I have been talking recently about wanting another cat, because Kit is getting into everything, and we think he'd really love a playmate. And because, well, I want another cat. Ha! Jess said she wanted a female, and I said I wanted a black cat, because they're so hard to place, generally, and I think they're beautiful. Since we're both allergic, we need a shorthair.

This cat sounds perfect. I want to meet her and take her home.

Only problem is the landlord. He gave me a hard time about Kit, but he did eventually allow it. I'm afraid to ask about another one! I haven't gotten up the guts to do it yet, but I will.

And when I do, I need some vibes... so where else to ask but here?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Get the cat, and if the landlord says anything, tell him he's seeing double.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Get the cat, and if the landlord says anything, tell him he's seeing double.
I second this plan!

Of course I'm sending vibes! I really hope you can make this work! Lt. Pants may not be happy about it at first - but when we were first rescuing, we just kept explaining to the kitties that they had to lump the new additions as fosters passed through (or stayed!
) because they were homeless once, they should have compassion. And we lived in an RV - so no room to separate.

But it sounds perfect to me!

Lots of vibes coming at you! (Go Ask! Go Ask! Go Ask! This is your conscience talking - you need to go get that kitty and bring him home!)

BTW - our boys were always OK about new additions. It was always the girls that gave (give) us trouble.

Laurie

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I second this plan!

Of course I'm sending vibes! I really hope you can make this work! Lt. Pants may not be happy about it at first - but when we were first rescuing, we just kept explaining to the kitties that they had to lump the new additions as fosters passed through (or stayed!
) because they were homeless once, they should have compassion. And we lived in an RV - so no room to separate.

Lots of vibes coming at you! (Go Ask! Go Ask! Go Ask! This is your conscience talking - you need to go get that kitty and bring him home!)

BTW - our boys were always OK about new additions. It was always the girls that gave (give) us trouble.

Laurie
to all of the above - including the 'seeing double' part!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I second this plan!

Laurie
I third this including the double part!! I am sending many as well!!