Eye lid sucking cat

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hiya,just wondering if anyone else has a kitten that likes sucking peoples eye lids

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rickyd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol well i get that too or nose and chin,but the eye lid is her fav,im normally left covered in slobber

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is an absolute fiend for licking eyelids, never had him get hold of one and suck it but he does like sucking fingers and I'm not taking a chance with my eyeballs - when he starts I redirect his attention to my hands

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hehehe my kitty likes to lick my eyes Not sure what thats about but I let him do it if it makes him so happy.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewww gross.
Nope, Popsie doesn't like to lick any body part. Although one time I put some cheeze wiz on the top of my foot and he licked it off.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I read the title to this thread I laughed!! That is so weird! I have never had a cat do that. Sox really like to lick my arms and face but never my eye lids!

jambermush

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My previous cat, Bingo went through a stage of levering our eye lids open to wake us up if she didn't think we should be asleep! Thankfully she grew out of it before we were left blind!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my rb cat janet always used to love licking my eyelids to wake me up! what is it about them do you think? could it be the saltiness from tears i wonder.
shinobi will do this too if you give him half a chance, funny kitties!

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Nope! It's ear lobes at our house!!
Earlobes here too! and chewing rather than licking. Only mine though
Pipsi will often walk up hubbys body when we're in bed, take a delicate sniff at his ear then turn away in disgust and come latch herself onto my ear purring her head off

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mary likes to nip my lips, my ears, she combs my hair with her paws. She licks my entire face. She licks anywhere where there is visible skin.
My other two try to lick but aren't keen on it.